MILITARY DRUG TEST NEED

Discussion in 'General' started by cherrybush1, Dec 12, 2014.

They missed the inherit value.

It definitely teaches you personal responsibility. Dependent upon your career field, it also builds college credit and starts you on a path, from Apprentice, to Journeyman. to Master. Leadership and Management are there for the picking.

As in any position, you can guide your path by learning all the "rules/regulations" that define your boundaries. Jumping on opportunities to train others will enhance your knowledge base and push you to be on top of your game. As in any endeavor, you may often be the one that limits yourself. If you knock out the basics, College is there for a 90% tuition paid course.

I won't preach, just scratching the surface of what can be a nice, two way street. :smoke:

2. Because it is. Because when you enlist, you're swearing to be clean. If you don't have that self control, you don't deserve to be in the forces.

Have to agree. You may not fail them in performance, but a dirty test pulls you from the team and someone has to pick up your slack, usually when they needed you most.

Use the time to maximize your future, fuck off a bit, and enjoy the stability of a steady check and good comradeship. :smoke:

4. Two very fair points.

Sent from four score and seven years ago

5. Hey guy the military got cut off rate is 15, should I still be worried?

6. Have you actually read anything posted in this thread? Or are you just gunna keep waiting 5 responses and then asking again?

Your question has been answered a multitude of times now. If we could drug test you over the computer and tell you exactly if your gunna pass or fail we would but such is life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll

7. Thanks bud

8. Were you referring to my post on the first page that relevantly answered your question?

If so. Your welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll

9. Did 6 years in the Armed Forces.  There are people who get away with smoking Mary.  I don't really care as long as it doesn't prohibit you from performing your duties.  

People drink alcohol in the Military and fuck up, but its legal.

With that being said, I do not suggest anyone serving to do illegal drugs.  You can get into alot of trouble and it will hurt you when you get out.  

Just serve whatever time you have without drugs, and just partake when you get out.   Trust me its worth the wait.

10. Hello this OP again, I just took one of those home tests that you dip in urine with the CT lines. Basically if there's a line next to the C and not next to the T that's a positive and if there's a line next to both its a negative and previously I had passed 2 before but this time the C line was solid as hell and T faint but present. I'm really nervous.I don't know what this means. I go to boot camp in less than 17 days and I need to know should I drop out ?

11. Well what happened man?

12. You're funny

13. Fuck that shit ,,, I was smoking weed off the fantail of my ship 45 years ago .