Easy Organics for beginners and pros. Cfl veg, hps flower.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Stealthsmokerman, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Composts are notorious for salt, I posted one of your own organic guys with scientific peer reviews. If you can't understand it I am not to force you.

2. #62 waktoo, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2015

Yeah, man!  That's why we use them!  Nutrient ions! 

The "Soil Guy" is not "one of our own".  You're one of the first that I've seen link to him in quite some time.  Just another dude with a blog...

Sure, SODIUM salt can be an issue when utilizing manures for composting materials, but not if you know how much to use.  Don't you think it'd be a running problem around here if it were that big a deal?  No, because we research and learn how to build compost correctly.  Works just as well for indoor potted plants as it does for outdoor veg' gardens.

And you know what?  Sodium is a nutrient ion utilized by plants and microbes...

I understand Pro'.  More than you could ever imagine.  Did you by chance ever get around to reading the peer reviewed articles your self?  Do you understand that the majority of agricultural schools are bought and paid for by Big Ag'?  Particularly the bio-tech companies that you are so fond of?

Let's not confuse agriculture with horticulture.  Their studies and the reports that they produce have NOTHING to do with the living soil systems I speak of building for indoor/outdoor gardening.  Organic matter, CEC, and microbial action are what preserve nutrients from being leached from the soil.  Big Ag' utilizes none of these natural tools... 

3. Sorry guys been away for a while a lot of good info but none I will use.

I have my own method I have been using for years and it hasn't failed me yet but I do appreciate all the help. As for my plants they got a little too big for my area so I gave them to a friend. I now have a sativa dom Alaskan Thunder fuck clone. That's has just started to flower

4. Alaskan Thunder fuck I will get some better pictures later

Attached Files:

5. Did you say you use Tiger Bloom?.. ... ..

6. Yes I am

7. I completely forgot all about this one.... I will get some updates up today

8. ATF and purple kush

Attached Files:

9. I've got a purple og#18 going right now with nooB's ghetto wick smart pot setup. Having amazing results thus far. This is just starting week one right after preflower. Was yours from seed?

Attached Files:

10. "lusidd, on 25 Feb 2015 - 1:29 PM, said:
    Did you say you use Tiger Bloom?.. ... ..

Yes I am"

I thought this was an organic thread?

J

11. I was joking with him because he sent me a smart ass pm lol

12. ive been wantin to try this a homie of mine said its a nice smoke

13. These were taken a few days ago I rarely if ever update this thread

Attached Files:

14. Damn stealth y not , this shit looks great , show ur skills bro

15. It's not skills my friend I was a novice when I first started and you can ask Jerry I asked a lot of stupid questions and then I finally figured out the best growing method for me. You can't have someone tell you how to grow you have to figure your method out. I can grow hps, cfl, and outdoor I should of changed the name of this thread cause I haven't used hps to flower this just cfl

Attached Files:

16. All the way threw ? And that fox tail look like its giving someone the bird lls

17. This strain is more like Alaskan Thunder fuck you lol

18. Yep cfl all the way through