Best Legend of Zelda game in your opinion.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by REDEYEJEDIOG, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Yea links awakening was pretty tight

2. To me, MM will be better than OoT because that shit actually had you thinking at times and you were always pressured with the time. OoT was rather linear

Actually, you can do a lot of sequence breaking in OoT, especially the adult temples. I only found out recently.

4. how so I'm curious I'm about ready to bust out my Nintendo 64 again

5. Ocarina of Time for sure. I've never played Majora's Mask though. I'm going to buy it when they release it for the 3DS next year. And the new game for the WiiU looks amazing, but I don't have a Wii U. I started Skyward Sword but then my brother took his Wii back to college and I haven't had a chance to play since. I've played most of the games made for handheld devices, but so far nothing has beaten Ocarina of Time

6. Played hyrule warriors earlier and by god not like the rest of the Zelda games but not to shabby u know but would still prefer the original gameplay

7. Shingleberries I've only played a few, the first gave me issues and was worth beating. So, the 1st on NES.

8. The 2D one right?

9. Fucking crazy I just logged on and saw this. No joke, Goldeneye came up at work tonight and we ended up talking about the first Zelda game on N64. Ocarina of Time is our bid for sure.

10. Majora's Mask and OoT. I disliked the art style of Wind Waker.. Didn't play a lot of Skyward Sword but I kinda dig what they did with it. Oh and Twilight Princess was cool with how dark they made it. The new one coming out looks pretty epic though. Almost makes me want to get a WiiU.

11. Right tp was sick with their bosses

12. Anyone play Link Between Worlds yet? It's amazing and manages to be it's own game while being a pseudo sequel to Link To The Past.

If you have a decent computer use Dolphin

14. #55 froosh225, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    Yeah I played it. I really enjoyed it. I was just kind of disappointed that they reverted back to like gameboy style graphics. After they remade ocarina of time for the 3ds I was really hoping they would continue in that vein of graphics and gameplay

15. #56 Vicious, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014

Some of these require "speedrunning" methods or glitches but here's some of them.
    http://zeldawiki.org/Glitches_in_Ocarina_of_Time#Sequence_Breaking

There's are some that involve getting an item, leaving a temple then starting another to finish them in different orders but I haven't personally done it and can't find the post that verified it.

16. I feel that with the 2D gameplay aspect, using a 3D art style would cause confusion.

17. I'm not a big fan of Zelda but yes this one was best on n64.

18. Yeah but I'm saying that they are clearly capable of making a game for the 3ds that is as advanced as ocarina of time and majora's mask..so when they created a brand new 3ds specific zelda game, why couldn't they keep that style of gameplay and graphics going.

I guess I don't really get what you're saying or how it would cause confusion.

19. Wind Waker, oh my goodness that was epic!  I've always had a fascination towards the mystique of the sea and especially what lies below the surface, so all that sailing definitely hit me on the spot.