**new thread** do you look like you lift with a shirt on?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by smokinbudzzz, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Said no girl ever.

Also thread sux.

2. #22 smokinbudzzz, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014

I also look good without a shirt off aswell ;)

Listen, i got this idea from a different thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147819723

The idea is like, do you walk around without a shirt most of the time? No. So do you loook like you lift with a shirt on since most of the time you have a shirt on in public. 

3. Doesn't matter what I am wearing or how in shape I actually am because I will always look like a scrawny 5'7" tall dude with an inability to appear buff. :smoke:

I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.

4. #24 Cawdswallup, Dec 18, 2014
    I understand the concept of your thread and can fully grasp your question.

Thread just sux bro. Sux weiner.
    A for effort, time to pack up your shit and get out. Not every thread is a winner. This one, if it was a television show, would certainly not have prime time air space.

Grasscity disapproves, don't be the guy that clings to a sinking ship. I think renee did that a couple times. Took her a fuck'n while to recover.

Hold up..
    What country you live in?

5. #25 smokinbudzzz, Dec 18, 2014

I really dont give a flying fuck what you fucking think to be honest. Don't fucking post here if you think this thread is bad. What kind of buzzkill are you bro? Like seriously? I see so many dumb fucking threads and i don't post in them. I dont post nor put down the maker of the thread like wtf? If you don't like the fucking thread don't fucking post in it, quite simple.

6. #26 Cawdswallup, Dec 18, 2014
    The butthurt is strong with this one. B)

7. Nah, you were just unnecessarily rude. You seem like a chill guy in other threads, don't know why you think being a dick is equivalent to being funny. Enjoy your day though.

Will edit later with pic. I like the thread, thought it was an interesting idea.

8. Rude? Sorry the truth hurts bud.
    Dicks are funny, but I wasn't being one.

If that's you in your avatar you lift my weiner  :yummy:

10. I wouldn't say people look at me with a shirt on and say "woah, that guy definitely lifts" but it's definitely apparent that I've lifted a weight or two in my day.  :laughing:

11. No and then I tell people I was a multi-sport athlete in High School and they look at me like...

..."Really? dude, your fuckin' skin and bones..."

Can't gain weight for the life of me anymore. I blame it on Crohns.

Damn you Crohn's, making me skinny and shit.

12. My calvin klein v-neck begs my chest for mercy every time I wear it.  :laughing: 

The best feeling is putting on a t shirt right after a workout, your blood filled muscles feel like they're about to rip your shirt.  :metal: 

13. During the winter I wear long sleeves & thicker clothing so no one notices that I workout a lot, if anything ppl think I'm just a regular skinny guy. If the guns are out post workout, during the summer or If I'm wearing a nice fitting t-shirt I definitely get "how much do you bench?"

When the shirts off I call too much attention to myself, heads turn in every direction. hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I always get compliments on my gainzzz

15. depends on how you wear your clothes. I always wear fitted stuff cause paranoia of looser clothes. Ive snagged my shit several times.

Yes i do

But thats not the "idea" im going for. As well the dudes that wear a size too small clothing so that they look buff/swoll.

that dont work either

16. Yep, especially a t-shirt. People always compliment me, makes me feel good. One dude used to call me "gorilla arms"  :smoke:

17. Depends on what I wear. If I wear shirts that hug my very stacked shoulders, than yes. But most of the time I think I just look like a slightly pudgy dude. 

And that's fine with me, honestly. I lift for self improvement and meditation. Any aesthetic benefit is purely incidental.

18. The last week or two people been askin if I've been workin out a lot....so I guess I look like I work out with my shirt on? I do got a little bit of a gut I need to get rid of though...fucking knee and ankle not liking cardio the last few months :rolleyes: