how often do people smoke weed their whole life and not make it an issue

Discussion in 'General' started by HeyHeyWhatCanIdo, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Weed is definately an issue it's almost like money has no value if it can't buy weed!

2. Haha my house is like a smoke spot for kids going to a from class upstairs. All friends that stop by. If I had a girlfriend living with me I would change that. The girl I see right now wouldn't care. Starting a family sounds crazy to me but I am only 19 so thats a ways out for me.

Good for you though.

3. Oh, its not even the smoking a bunch part that she cares about, she's just as big a stoney as I am. She loves our plants and takes care of them so well when I'm traveling for business. I built some badass carbon filters (well, bad as enough for a closet grow, but it gets me 8-9 ounces every 3 months, so I'm happy) so you can't smell anything. Its not like I'm worried, I just prefer discretion with where I'm at right now.

And yeah, starting a family is a trippy thought. I'm 26 and I'm open to it, but its a crazy mindfuck of a trip, lol.

Dude. Enjoy 19, its the best time of your life. Fuck bitches, smoke dabs, get money! But it seems you have a good handle on that shit already, judging by your threads. Lol. I'm envious.

Have a good night dude, this old man has to be at work in 5 and a half hours...

4. Yeah man growing is fun!

Lol don't get me started with the girls I have to deal with hahaha they all like me and they are nice I eventually get to sleep with them then when I ask them out for a date they are like, "I have a boyfriend." Even though they have basically been dating me and I piss the boyfriend right the hell off. I guess relationships for me at least long term ones seem ridiculous right know especially with the girls I run into.

Your lucky to find a girl that sticks to you and doesn't hide that she has a boyfriend or some stupid bullshit. I'll find one eventually. I'll just go for cute girls in the mean time. Its nice having girls that are almost like a sister in a way and really care for you. I guess I am lucky to have that.

5. I think it is very easy to cross the line an begin smoking too much. I think once a week is a good amount. I try not to smoke more than once a day. It really is easy to get sucked into a loop of smoking multiple times a day and telling yourself there's nothing wrong with it but I personally think at that point there is a problem. It's like eating a delicious cake, you should really only eat a slice but it is very easy to over indulge and eat it all.