Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out of Bud. Only got keif how can i get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrueTaylor, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Im all out of Bud but i got a good amount of keif and i was wondering what i could do with it. I usually just put some on my bowls and hit it up but now that im out of bud how can i use it?

2. Well if you can use it to top bowls you can use it to fill a bowl mate. A straight kief bowl will get you lit up much more than a bowl of bud. May be a lot harsher, but just fill a bowl up a bit and hit it with a lighter. Same deal.

3. I always throw mine between parchment paper and press it so it's easier to work with. Throw it in a bowl with a screen, piece of bud or ash at the bottom and you'll be good to go. Just cap your bowl so it's not burning up when you aren't hitting it.

4. #4 QualiD, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    ^ I was going to suggest the ash thing. I used to be in this predicament often in my younger years, so I'd light up a cigarette and collect ash in my bowl and just top the ash with kief. it works amazing because it acts as a screen and ash doesn't really burn that easily, it's already 99% burned lol  so ya this is a good method

5. I used to do it with cigs when I smoked them. Now I just plan ahead. If I'm out of bud and am going to be smoking kief I don't empty my last bowl so it's already there. Don't use a screen of you don't press it or a lot of it will fall through the screen.

6. make some sort of screen using ash, resin, anything at hand basically, and light it very gentle

7. smoke the KIEF and get High, lmao

8. Buy sum more

9. I smoke straight kief in a pipe. You just have to puff on it gently to keep it from sucking through the screen. Good luck!

10. Press that shit into hash and do some knife rips!!!

11. Knife hits for the win

12. smoke it straight

throw a screen in your piece and fire at will :bongin:

13. Just pack a bowl with it if you jave enough lol

14. Pebble in the bowl, and you should be able to just smoke it. Or if you smoke tobacco (if you don't, ignore this and don't start), roll up a cigarette with loose tobacco and papers, and throw a little keif on top. Good times.

15. Smoke it you cabbage hahaha

16. Look up "lightbulb vapes" for weed, it's a great way to get the most out of keif, or bud in my opinion.

I get 2 times as high using a lightbulb vape with a .5 than I would with a pipe or bong.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. YOU ONLY HAVE KEEF?! Lucky bastard! Lol! Smoke it, that's precious and concentrated THC my friend. Sprinkle it on a base (tobacco..) or just pack it in a bowl over a screen! Mmm delish! Happy toking :)

18. Yea I do that all the time on dry days. I get a bunch from the grinder and throw it in the bowl. It burns a lot faster obviously but if you have enough it can get the job done☺️

19. This might seem unnecessarily desperate but sometimes when I'm out of bud I just light up an empty bowl.

If the bowl is old enough, there's gonna be a thick layer of resin inside which should ignite and get you high if you set flame to it and inhale.
    So if you've got kief, even better.

20. It won't taste good, but you can crush half a rolling paper into a semi tight ball (not too tight), throw it in the bowl and add the kief on too of the zigzag paper inside the bowl, it'll prevent the kief from sucking through.