First grow Flowering starts in 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by technigrower, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Holy cow, nice grow. I'd like to come over and schmooke a bewwl when it's done. Cheers mate.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. #62 technigrower, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    What power magnifying glass would you guys recommend? Any preferred store?

Also I've read a few things about what color the tricomes should be, either all white/clear, all brown/orange, and mixed. Any input?

Thanks in advance guys! :smoke:

3. 50x to 100x is just fine....super cheap.

White or clowdy with a very few amber is prime thc....golden trichs are passed and oxidation reduction is already done with. Clear is immature but some go from clear to amber fast....which is why a scope is good to have.
    Amazon or radio shack....14 bucks

• Like Like x 1
  4. Perfect answer as usual bro. Thanks for the detail. +rep ;)

While I got you here mate, :)

Is this purple normal? Or maybe a deficiency of some sort? I only ask because the strain I understood it to be, and the bag it came from, I don't remember seeing any purple.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425008336.845713.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Perfectly normal...you have some cells or leaves in the plant with synthesizing dna and some for kickin dna. The yellow ones are being eatin by the plant the purple ones are changing because the plant is trying to survive and keep the photosynthesis going....it knows its dying....its just trying to survive and reproduce.

• Like Like x 1