Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

magical brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ajroxit, Dec 11, 2014.

1. i made my own canna-butter out of 14 grams of sweet tooth and 1/2 cup of coconut oil. {i know it isn't butter and i chose coconut oil as a much better choice then regular butter}

i ground up my bud first, then i decarbed it for 20 mins in a 220*F oven in a sealed foil packet.
    then i simmered the bud for 30 mins in the 1/2 cup of coconut oil, then let it cool. {#2 on the stove top burner}.
    then i made the brownies per the box recipe using the canna-butter i made instead of normal butter / oil.

crazy thing happened though. the bud kind of cooked into the oil and dissolved into it. there really was nothing to strain out so i dumped it all in. it gave the brownies a nutty like flavor. that and they are fuck all potent. i got a total of sixteen 2" x 4" brownies. the one i ate to try kept me baked off of my silly noggin for 7 hours.

the only reason i bring any of this up is i wanted to share a simple way to make knock the fuck out magical brownies in less then 2 hours. hopefully those who want a simple way of making it happen will try this and get the amazing results i did.
    FUCK YEAH :metal: