Smoking while pregnant

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Yonkaz, Dec 11, 2014.

1. not sure weed had anything to do with that..

There are probably tons of holes in the studie, correlation does not imply causation 

2. One of my good friends smoked through her first pregnancy, weed and cigs. Everytime we hung out i refused to smoke with her, and would parden myself to do it elsewhere. Although, her baby turned out healthy and happy I would personally never risk it. She is now on her second pregnancy and seems she hasn't had a change of heart. I don't judge her, but just hope this one will go as the first did, and her child will be happy and healthy.

3. My mom smoked and popped pills while she was pregnant with me. She also drank.

4. Yes my aunt did and her first born boy is very shy and dependent on his momma. He cries when she leaves the room an he's like 10 now.
    But he is also steller at video games. He beats games faster than anyone I know. He's probably going to be a video game designer one day

Sent from the depths of hell

5. my daughter was born with alot of birth defects and me and her mom were sober the whole time

6. Jamaican women use mmj as a natural remedy to morning sickness. I've never heard of any complications if you stop smoking after the first trimester.

That's a rather ignorant statement.

8. I def don't recommend it. While I'ma huge marijuana advocate ya gota think for two.
    If smoke isn't good for you're own damn lungs then I don't think its good for a baby ya know?
    I'm not really aware of the effects it might have on the fetus but I just wouldn't even risk it..

9. The comedic "actor" Pauly Shore has hinted that his mother smoked while pregnant with him.   This is definitely something to ponder if you're considering smoking while pregnant. 

10. No shit, who would want their kid to turn out like Pauly Shore........

11. I know tons of mothers who used marijuana during pregnancy and had totally healthy children. Smoking can help tremendously with morning sickness and back pain. I also used marijuana during my pregnancy and had a 9.5lb healthy baby. Some people say it causes low birth weight but this was the opposite for me!!