Silika V2 side arm

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by NYCchronic, Dec 11, 2014.

1. I just got a Silika V2 side arm nail online and it should be here in a couple of days! I think it will be great, however there is not a single video of it online being used or a single review of it that isnt just a description made by Silika. I wanted to know if any of you blades have it or may have used it and can give me some sort of feedback. Thank you! 

Cheers!!!

I put a picture of it below so you guys dont have to search for it and whatnot 

Attached Files:

2. wow, 81 views, 0 replies

3. Ive used a different brand but the same style. It was nice but took on the longer side to heat. Nice nail good for dunks. They actually put out a Hive x Quave collab ceramic banger that looks like this nail, its pretty cool.

4. I picked up one of these a few weeks ago. Not a silika, but the same design. It does take a few extra seconds to heat up, but it works great. There isn't much vapor loss like with other nails. Another fine point is my carb cap fits perfectly. I just have to remember that because the nail is lopsided, I cant apply too much pressure or else it will fall over.

Yea man I was worried about the carb cap situation, what cap do you own? I have an HE and im hoping that it fits well.

6. Not sure of the brand, but its titanium. the cap portion isn't very wide, which works because my "bowl" isn't very wide. The only thing that you have to look out for is the arm from the bowl to the rest of the nail on the glass joint. On the one you showed, your going to have an issue with it sitting flush. It will sit cocked to the side. I don't think it will cause a performance issue because I use my cap and nail that way. Just my 2 cents :)

7. These are pretty new so there isn't much out about them yet. But silika is trustworthy so I'm sure it will work great. Looks super cool. And a highly educated carb cap should fit but the minicap I'm not sure about.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum