Purple Diesel or Sour Diesel?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Teal, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Tell me your experiences with either or and which one I should pick up!

2. who cares? ask for the dankest.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Purple diesel is harder to come by n that's one of my favorite strains. But u know dat Dour is dat Dour u know.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Purple Diesel was great. One of the first strains I tried and I remember being in a sort of haze. Time slowed down and my body relaxed as I felt my head being massaged. I sat on some bleachers with some friends and it was a good uplifting high. :D

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

5. Its all about the sour.

6. How well the plant was grown will have a greater effect than genetics

I'd only bother with genetics if both came from equally.skilled farmers

-yuri

• Like Like x 1
  7. Some of the best herb Ive ever had was Purple Diesel. For some reason, it doesn't come around here very often.

Sour D is always around.

• Like Like x 2
  8. #8 Blu3B3rryKush, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    I been presented with this option multiple times.

My ex caregiver always had both and I always grabbed the purple diesel. Not just for the color but the taste and overall high is much mellower imo while retaining a nice head head.

By far some of the most unique pretty skunky buds Iv ever had. Loved that cut!

Edit - I have to agree purple diesel is in my top 5 list!

• Like Like x 1
  9. don't think i have ever had purple diesel, sour d is the shit though.

• Like Like x 1
  10. oooh I love them both. sour diesel def takes the cake though😋😋

11. This. Sour D is probably the most common weed sold in my area, aside from the no-name mids grown and sold all over.

I've only had purple diesel a couple times. First time was several years ago, my tolerance was still low, and I got absolutely baked. My friend and I sat in his car hitting the pipe and listening to music, then once we were ripped we just started wandering around his yard like idiots. Only time I've puked from weed. I didn't give a fuck though, I just swore I felt higher afterward :laughing:

There's no wrong answer, OP.

12. go with the sour d if it's really sour d.

that purple diesel or whatever is probably some random bud that went purple, and they named it purple diesel or purple kush or some bullshit..

• Like Like x 1