Cheese dugs new multi strain grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cheese dug, Dec 10, 2014.

1. thanks bro im happy with results atm 😆

2. Hopefully you will get 10+ colas on them

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

3. Easy I think

Chef.

4. hopefully gg tyer going in the right direction 😆

5. This is what im aiming for on the white lavender blueberry headband and a cinderella 99

Attached Files:

6. You will get that if you veg long enough, I'm gona try it with my sunflowers this year, I topped some last year and had 2 heads haha

7. Ther on week 7 since sprout so 2 or 3 weeks be close enuff

8. My cream caramel and sour d vegged for 5 months they took over a 4x6 green house, they wasn't tall but round, I lost most of them to mould, the sour d went to late September, it was a shame because the cause was condensation dripping from the roof and like an idiot I didn't realise what was happening, I couldn't understand why I was getting so much mould until it was to late,
    If I do a photo this year I'm gona top at the 3 and 4th node and grow and train it in a hook cross, I'll see what my situation is when it comes to it,

9. A strawberry kiwi blunt to start my sat night😆😆😆

Attached Files:

10. Tied the girls down a little more tonight and fed them grow ther getting bushy and lots of bud sites 😆 thinking 1 more week of veg then flip will decide nxt week

Attached Files:

11. So ive decided to flip the lights in the morning as the girls are getting bushy done a little more bondage on them 2day 😆😆😆

Attached Files:

12. The little ones are white widow and starbud they will be going into flower with the other girls unfortunatley none of the mango tango seeds came out of the dirt after germing was hoping for a male for pollen 😆

13. I'm getting fed up with hearing people not being able sprout seeds, what are these breeders selling people man, I was thinking of making a thread so people can post the dud seeds and breeders so we can get a rundown of the good a bad breeders, idk enough about breeding and the breeders tho haha

14. quite alot of the seeds i got wer freebies bro so not 2 bothered altho wlda loved a male for pollen collecting 😆

15. Still it's your time and effort, ahh well

16. Yeah i know bro its bit disscouraging wen they germed no problem but didnt come out the dirt thats been a few recently wen i usually have a 100% rate but not much can be done think il try the little jiffy pucks as my soil may just be to hot for them

17. Ye man try them, I'm still disappointed I ain't gona see that chocolope grow😢

18. looks like a great start!!, cant wait tosee some bud shots!

19. yeah i know that 1 wasnt even a freebie was quite dissapointed that didnt sprout but im sure il do well off the blueberry headband an white lavender an my cinderella 99 all looking good 😆 gonna flip the lights today

20. bud shots be here in a few weeks ther all quite fast finishing strains 😆