Cheese dugs new multi strain grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cheese dug, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Hey dug! Got my post up. Your plants look great btw, can't wait to test put my autos and do some LST. The Dutch Passion website recommended a SCROG for both the BBK and Think Different, but I've also read that its tricky with autos. Have to research more, but here's my thread
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1378940-Jay's-Auto-medical-grow!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

2. Looking great cheese
    I will have to learn your mainlining technique Dan the man is Mia

3. Lmao im luvin the fuzzy ties man... so fancy. Those leaves on that dela haze look pretty fat man it must be a hybrid right? Budz lookin good man those auto's sure are quick work. But one question though, is it a bad idea to top auto's?

4. Morning Mr cheese

5. Morning sir dutty hows it going 😆

6. hey helion the fuzzy ties are from the kids arts and craft box lol the delahaze suposed to be mostly sativa and to the topping autos is a no ive accidentaly topped 1 before due to fan falling on it and stunted the plant and she got 2 tops but produced very little bud 😆

7. It's going Ok about to have breakfast then trimming all day.

8. Trimming is the worst part of growing imo

9. I hate chop on. Trim, cure, dry, sale all sucks.

10. Have u ever tried one of those bud trimmers ?

11. Yes they suck dick I have a 6 video review on my youtube channel I should unlock.

12. Ah i see guess il give them a miss and do it the labour intensive way

13. Ive tried trim pro and triminator both not happy with.

14. What makes you dislike them bro

15. Shitty job and it beat up a lot of trichomes if you needed to trim 10+ lbs maybe it's worth renting but not worth 4000+ dollars.

16. It will be a while b4 im trimming 10 lbs most ive had from a grow is 4lbs hated trimming that much 😆

17. 4 lbs of trimming sounds horrible.

18. It sure was canna even with 3 of us pitching in was a nightmare

19. Yes anything over 2 lbs at one time is shitty.

20. If I ever have a 4lb harvest I'm going to fill my bath tub with bud and kick back and relax.