Fell in love with a hoe.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Anthony2810, Dec 10, 2014.

1. I wouldn't call the cops. He is right though. Super fucking creepy. Also your 18 and she is underage. You piss her off and she sounds like she wouldn't blink twice to get you in trouble.

2. I'm told it's the season for hos. Usually they come in packs of three though

3. sorry, but I busted out laughing when I read "she confessed she fucked four guys over the summer" Jesus man. at 16 I was all about Call of Duty and Runescape. this chick had 4 bodies on her, in ONE summer! sorry man, but I'd let that chick go. think about it, you're setting yourself up for destruction. you're three months in now, so you would know a lot better than anyone else, but if you ask me, she's bad news

4. also, you called her a hoe yourself, and that your girlfriend! that should speak for itself

5. not the first one too, and not going to be the last

6. Its sounds like this relationship headed for a trainwreck. I went thru the same shit this year, does she walk the walk after she talks the talk? Does she show remorse, stick to amends and respect your boundaries?

Honestly I dont think you should really be mad about her bein a ho over the summer the past is the past. The way your talking sounds a bit paranoid, like you know shes playing you and gonna break your heart, but maybe not if shes shown, love and loyalty and lets you see her phone.

7. #47 Bernie Greene, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    Let her go. You are wasting time tied to a girl who you know is going to break your heart , lets face it you can see it already. She is distracting you from other girls out there (possibly good ones). Break it off in a nice way though so you can bang her out on the dl if you want (you know she will, probably next summer)
    her showing her phone just means she deletes that shit tell her you want to compare it to the bill you cant delete that shit.

I'm trying to develop a personality, where i will never fall into a guilt trip from anybody.... even from a girlfriend or whatever

9. She's manipulative. Cut her off and block her number or you'll regret it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum