Losing my god damn mind you guys

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by juanmoretime, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Man I know what you mean. It's driving me crazy too. Why the hell does anything exist and how? Everything is so complex and detailed and connected. It's so strange it makes my mind explode.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Dude everything you're asking can be explained through a man named Alan watts look him up on youtube. Changed my entire life and the way I see things.

3. Why does it do that? Well that answer is already known, the how and the why is simple. The universe dies, it goes dark. There is a time when the universe will be a place of mostly darkness, or entirely. It is hard to envision a time when the universe will be completely dark as infinite as it is, and with how matter coalesces. But knowing that someday the universe will die, isn't it only typical for nature to recycle itself? 

4. wow. i love this

5. What's outside of the universe or does it go on forever?

Both are mind blowing and one of those are true.

6. That shit cray cray

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Multiverse theory.. string theory. OP

8. If you hang out with a couple of fun guys they can tell you the secrets of the universe

The Universe is just breathing.......

10. Maybe the point of it is to accept that you'll never know and that this is much more powerful and great than you are or ever will be

~Fev123 GC Forums

11. #31 Deleted member 281310, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    our universe is just a single atom of another being in another universe. our bodies are made up of infinite universes. the world doesn't exist outside of our perception. reincarnation. time is an illusion, there is only one moment no past and no future. humans and other species on earth have reached higher levels of technology many times in the past but have all succumb to extinction. we were created by aliens. god and a multiverse and parallel universes 

universe is only a name (what exactly is the universe composed of?)

is there a point to life?

i hope you don't get depressed with that last one. even though it was posed as a question rather then a statement so it seems it's a personal struggle lately.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

12. This thought drives me insane all the time too, I've taken to stargazing and buying myself a telescope it's the most amazing shit when you've had a smoke ahaha, the universe is fucking weird man

🍁🔮🌙

13. I say fuck that. So what if you had the answer? You're still stuck in the life of a human being. Take the life you have, and love it. Love yourself and find a way to love everyone you meet. Find a positive thing about every hour of your life. Even if you are sober, enjoy everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. The herb will put some wonderful interesting thoughts in your head!
    It could also make you very self conscious and sometimes depressed because there are no simple answer to these questions but just remember it's the herb!!

❤️

15. Something interesting that I read was that us humans are on a different level of consciousness compared to other animals. For example, a cat observing a plane flying by...the cat has no idea WHAT it is and WHY it's flying and of-course us humans wouldn't even bother to explain it to the cat..it just wouldn't make sense because they wouldn't understand..same thing could be happening to us. Beings or perhaps a more advanced species with a higher level of consciousness just wouldn't even bother to explain to us their lives, we just simply wouldn't understand. YET.................

❤️

16. we are part of the universe that gained consciousness and is asking what are we?
    the answer is simple:

we are part of the universe that gained consciousness and is asking...

[​IMG]

17. I remember when I truly asked my self why do we exist? It didn't happen until I was willing to let go of all the beliefs I've been taught and it has truly changed my life. Embrace it now your in the path to discovering more about the universe and yourself FOR yourself instead of having someone tell you

❤️

18. Try meditating I know it sounds corny blah blah but dude trust me its the only thing that will get your brain to stop thinking so much and be at peace

❤️

19. I don't think there is a true reason of life to be honest. I believe in Christianity, I don't know what you believe in and I'm not judging. But I think it's all a test. Whether there is a god up there or not. I think there's a reason everything happened and why it happened the way it did. Evolution, death, everything. I love each day like it's my last. Think about it like that and don't sweat it. Live in the moment, not the past or the future. Because what is going on now is all that matters. Hope I could help you out some. Keep it real homie.

Remember, life is short. Help others in need, smoke some weed, enjoy yourself. You only live once.

20. No reason to life but you believe in a monotheistic god? Those are conflicting beliefs. And the universe isn't expanding/retracting. From the most recent research, they have found that the universe is not just 3xpanding, but expanding at an exponential rate. Meaning, it's speeding up and expanding faster and faster moment to moment. This is also in spite of what they call dark energy and dark matter, which comprise 96% of the universe yet we know nothing about it. That's right, everything that we know to "exist" is in that 4% remaining. All the atoms of all the stars and galaxies and everything we can observe = 4%. Now that's a mind fuck for you.