The Torture Games - full horror of Guantanamo revealed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Dec 10, 2014.

1. If I was an ideological maniac and had the destruction of western civilization in general and America in particular as my primary goal in life, I would consider the American Democratic Party to be my best friend. That bunch can consistently fuck up a wet dream! 

Here they are pursuing yet another of their societal villains - probably running without State approval.

[​IMG]

CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC are all aboard with whatever nonsense they come up with...

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, their bumbling antics also gets people killed - and gets killers set free.

[​IMG]

5 plotters of mass murderer set free in trade for one who walked off his duty in sympathy

[​IMG]

The brethren in "the struggle"
    [​IMG]

2. #42 Green Wizard, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    The government will say anything to get you to keep paying attention to them. Without attention, they're irrelevant.

• Like Like x 1
    To engage in partisan politics is to take your eye off the ball.

Exactly, and partisan politics is a great attention-getter.

5. UN Human Rights official calling for for action to be taken.

UN official calls for Bush and Cheney to be charged with torture
    http://jrnl.ie/1831010

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

6. Just saying tho

What else would 911 be? It is blowback. Period.

They didn't bomb us because they "hate our freedom"

That's the stupidest thing I've ever hears

-yuri

7. We'll see who the UN wants action against when they discuss the 4 Christian kids just beheaded by Muslims.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The person that said the CIA admitted that 9/11 was caused by "blowback" has not provided a source for this claim, nor has anybody else.   I don't know whether it was "blowback" or not,  but I will not believe the CIA said it was until I see some evidence.  

9. Wild -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=735lA9oF9PM

You're as blind as a bat.

11. #51 SmokinP, Dec 12, 2014
    The parents of those kids can thank the US for creating ISIS.
    It's not that long ago when slack jaw mc Cain was drooling over those sick fucks in Syria.

ISIS and al Qaeda are a direct result of western intervention and occupation of the Middle East. You reap what ya sow Ed.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 9/11
    The greatest self inflicted punch in the balls ever...

[​IMG]

I remember reading something like that a while after 9/11. I don't remember where I read it nor do I care.

It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to figure out why 9/11 happened.

Too bad nothing will ever come of it. Washington and its high leaders is the big untouchable.

15. #55 garrison68, Dec 12, 2014
    Well then your claim of what the CIA allegedly said. about 9/11 being the result of "blowback", is unsubstantiated.  If they had said it, it wouldn't be very hard to track. 

It's not my job to "google" it.  The burden of proof is on the believer, and that is you.  

16. #56 Cactus Ed, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014

Ain't that the truth, they are untouchable.  I do support the tactics they use to get information from terrorists though.
    There's some truth in that old saw for sure.  That's what I'd tell KSM in Guantanamo as I stuck the tube up his ass for the 3,000 time.  The problem is that it never ends, reaction leads to reaction.  That you'd blame the West for Muslims chopping off heads is going a bit far.  They've been chopping heads since the invention of that religion. 

As far as Bush and Cheney go I blame them for the poorly considered war in Iraq but I give them a pass on torture. If terrorists had planted a nuke in LA (or Dublin) set to pop in 72 hours and you had the folks in custody who would you want to question them to find the bomb, Cheney or Obama?  I'd pick Cheney every time and I wouldn't be concerned with whether it was a tube or a hot poker he stuck up their ass.  You?

17. Reading about the techniques was genuinely depressing. 

• Like Like x 1
  18. I find it "interesting" that the very set of political ideologues that are so horrified by our non-lethal methods of information gathering are, at the same time, strangely fine and dandy with current administration policies regarding US drone strikes - strikes that are not only lethal to the intended target(s), and any immediate people as well. but kills the sources of potential information. 

So, let's see here - somehow, killing people intentionally and getting no information in return is morally superior to possibly hurting them but not killing them in order to obtain information that could help save many other people's lives.  :eek:  That's Democratic Party logic there!

Besides, being ethically bankrupt, this whole CIA torture thing is just another diversion. When ya have nothing else going for you, attack Bush and Cheney. And do something about that irritating Gitmo thing.... Gee, how original! I suppose they have no other, more pressing, matters to attend to than trying once again to bash and trash and implicate the previous administration. How fucking pathetic!  :rolleyes:  

• Like Like x 2
  19. Well said.

The Obama administration is worse that the previous administration IMO.

Give me a wolf who proudly shows his teeth rather than one who dresses up as grandma any day...

• Like Like x 1
  20. is it morally wrong? -- yes
    does it violate certain international treaties/laws? -- most likely 
    did our government lie about it? -- of course

for some reason i could care less about this one. people that play war games get to deal with the consequences.
    are people really upset that the government has done immoral things?