Kevieboys family adventure grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kevieboy420, Dec 9, 2014.

1. T.M.S loaded with some nycd 😁

Attached Files:

2. Ok checked the girls numbers tomorrow right on schedule babygirl chevy needs new nutes and lil hc will get trans mix the next day. Also went ahead and raised my other light all the way up angled it to point to the right hand side of my tent to allow more light coverage in my tent.

Depending on the area that i have for my tents i was thinking of linking up both my tents with my intake and exhaust to save me money and space. Once i figure it out ill try to sketch it up and post it here and will want some input from all my fellow blades 😁

3. Damn i had a rough morning. Ate half an edible and it gave me a panic attack i was so fucking high.

4. Damn dude that sucks! Does that normally happen with edibles or was it just the strain that one was made with? Either way, glad your ok now brother!

5. Ive never had an edible do that so i dont know. It woke me out of a dead sleep too. Had to call the gf to get me calmed down...i thought i was gonna die lol

6. Great cotton mouth cure too 😉

Attached Files:

7. Mighta been a heavy sativa strain to do that to you

8. It was fucked up thats all i know and i only ate half of it. It lasted for about an hour then as soon as i talked to my gf i snapped out of it and passed out sleeping fine and woke up feeling normal.

9. Damn that's crazy

10. Word

11. My lighter died... Nooooo!!!! 😭

12. I got 4 and a torch which do u need
    1432442608046.jpg gettin it ready for ya 1432442608046.jpg

13. That was my last dab of the night I don't need much and hate to get blasted off of concentrates

14. Fuck i aint ever touching dabs after this morning even though that was an edible.

On a plus note the edible was fucking delicious 😋😁

15. Lol yea I make my own edibles and concentrates I don't trust anything from anyonev around here

16. #2757 NorthernAutos, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    If the shadow in the bottom middle is your dab... That's fat bro lol

17. Yeah it given to me by a friend. Ive never had an edible that potent before so i didnt think anything about it

18. Good thing you only ate half, we might've not seen you for a month if not lmao

But if that happened to me I'd be blown away lol I've never had an edible even buzz me yet :/ and I don't have a crazy high tolerance or anything... A joint still gets me high

19. Wow I didn't even realize it picked up the shadow yea that was my dab lol but I cut it in half I didn't need to be retarded