Meeting Stoners

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by SullyBongus, Dec 9, 2014.

1. First post on grasscity. Been blazin for over a year now and have taken to it like a plant in a greenhouse. The majority of people I started smoking with aren't around anymore and I was curious what a rookie (with talent) can do introduce himself to other stoners. I get the occasional random meeting but I want to actively increase my circle. I'm college student in Cleveland for anyone that pertains to.

2. Lets see... You're a college student in Cleveland.  You should just start looking at your options of the people around you.  For example, even if the friends you have left don't smoke, you can ask them if they have friends that are into getting blazed.  Also best way is to just try and make friends with people who look like a stoner.  They aren't hard to spot!  Having a good relationship with your dealer is also important (at least I have found it to be) in making new connects with other dealers and smokers as they can get you very involved in the game.

:bongin:

3. Check out phoenix coffee shop or places in coventry.

When i went to CSU, i met a bunch of bud smokers. i'd just make conversation as normal and eventually partying comes up.

4. you know how many other stoners I met online? Zero. I meet em in the streets, son. EN LA CALLE, ESE', POR VIDA.

5. just ask if they smoke

6. If your having a conversation casually bring up weed and if they take the bait roll with it, if not just move to another subject

7. are u a cop nigga