Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help smoking dabs.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Friedbiscuit123, Dec 9, 2014.

1. I think it's the 90 screen that you can dab? I got no idea I'm a BHOer lmfao

2. #22 loopster, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014
    No I am going to disagree with you

And do not disagree until you have physically tried this yourself skunk is correct

Light your nail till its glowing read
    there are a few things we need to pay attention to!
    When your dab touches the nail you'll see it BURN, the oil will then bubble and almost solidify leaving a residue. The smoke is even more noticeable as it smells... Less like dab and it lingers... Heavily

3. I rarely dab but goodness do I get some wicked body highs.

4. LOLing pretty hard at all these blades burning their dabs... If you can't figure out how to vape your oil off a nail, probably better for you to stick to smoking bud.

• Like Like x 3
  5. #25 As Above So Below, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2014

I have no idea what you're talking about. 

When you heat up the nail it gets way above those temps... 

Who the fuck is physically touching dabs to their nail? You don't touch your nail... You heat it up and then swirl it around the nail.. You are vaporizing your wax/oil...

Those are clouds of vapor that you are inhaling, not smoke. 

Again, who is fucking burning their dabs?? You don't directly touch the nail with your wax...

Weed combusts around 300 degrees and vapes around 350-450 degrees. When you heat your nail up you are getting it so hot that when your dab gets close to it, it is being vaporized.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dabbing in principle is the same exact thing as vaping. Both are physical changes, not chemical reactions like combustion.

7. #27 SkunkWoodz, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    Because everyone dabs the same right........

Thank you for defeating your own argument.

you see those are the vaporization temperatures.  And you have to be around those temps or under 445-450 to keep it vapor and not smoke.  Once you're above 450, it's smoke baby.  Pack it up, argument is done!

http://forum.grasscity.com/matt-mernagh-chronicle/330595-marijuana-myth-busting-best-vaporizer-temperatures.html

• Like Like x 1
    I'm sorry I can't teach you basic chemistry... 

9. #29 As Above So Below, Dec 13, 2014
    Dude,

If you even read WTF you're saying you will see that I'm basically agreeing with you....

No, I don't think so.

because every good chemist knows organic plant matter combusts 'around' 300 degrees.
    :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  12. I think some people may not have any idea what you're talking about.

You are jumping from plant to concentrates in a single thought.
    When vaporizing plant material, you apply heat to extract the desirable chemicals, but do not add so much heat as to cause combustion.  

13. Soooo wish a qualified person would actually answer this age old question of what temp is to high...Every single website has a bunch of people arguing the same shit

• Like Like x 1
  14. #34 loopster, Dec 13, 2014
    Well THIS website is the absolute BEST
    And fyi can easily make a logical deduction reading the first two pages of this thread
    Overheating=combustion
    Combustion= burning
    Burning does not equal vaporization

And from skunks post looks like 325-400 could be optimal temperatures depending on what psychoactive property you so choose to desire

• Like Like x 1
  15. Whoa, just take it easy man!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum