Weekly Update (12/8/14)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SeanPowers, Dec 9, 2014.

1. (PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE 5 WEEKS OF PREVIOUS JOURNAL ENTRIES, JUST IN THE BLOG SECTION. IT WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION I WOULD PROBABLY GET MORE TRAFFIC HERE :)

1ST WEEK
    2ND WEEK
    3RD WEEK
    4TH WEEK 

Hey hey!

Where to begin... I've been concerned over my babies slow growth (If it actually IS slow, which it looks like to me), they appear to almost have stopped. I'm wondering if they're root bound. I believed them to be 3 gallon pots and it turns out they're only 2... I'm hoping that isn't it though. The most likely culprit in my eyes has got to be over-feeding. The soil I'm using already had a good base (FF Organic Potting Soil), but I went ahead like an idiot and probably over did the nutes... I never went full strength on them like everyone says, but I still feel like I gave them too much. Which is why I chose to give them a good flush before I put them into flower. I watered them close to 3x what they normally get... I made sure to PH and aerate the water too.

I think I watered last Wednesday, giving them nearly 5 full days to completely soak up that flushing they got, and just now watered before I wrote this post, with nutes (Roots Organic Buddha Bloom and Grow (Just for this first feeding)).

The carbon filter and fan kit I ordered came today and I managed to install that as well (Good thing I ordered when I did, as of posting this, it's out of stock!). The kit came with 8' of 4 inch ducting as well. And I'm glad it did, because I couldn't use the tubing I already had for my cool tube (6 inch). So I kinda had to jig-rig a piece of styrofoam the filter box came with between the 6'' and 4'' to get a good seal lol...Seems to be working ok, I smoked a cigarette, keeping the smoke in the tent, and you couldn't even tell I smoked in there 5 minutes later!

I changed bulbs and the light cycle as well on Friday. If I've been impatient up until this point, I can't imagine how I'm going to be when I start seeing buds!

I was wondering if anyone could answer: Is the negative pressure (Suction) being created by the exaust fan ok? Or should I turn the speed control down?

Thanks so much guys, and as always if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask. Cheers!

Attached Files: