I fucked up

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MN4Lyfe, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Fuck bitches. Grow weed. Only lady I need in my life.

2. Yeah you fucked up. You let your bitch go through your phone!

3.   You are desperate and your girl is a bitch. 

4. maybe you should start dating the girl from your phone. or just get with a new girl entirely. the trust issues wont work out in a few more months. by summer, you'll be fucking a new irl. she might even be a different race! FUN!

5. #25 BloodBooger, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
    THAT aint a "fuck up" THIS is a fuck up. I had been seeing this girl at Law School for over two semesters, we were living together for one. At Christmas break we went out to a Bar in Memphis the night before I was to leave to go home to visit my Parents and we both got pretty drunk, talked to some people at the Bar and left went back home to Oxford and fucked like animals per usual. Next day, I kissed her on the mouth, told her I'd miss her and I'd be back in four days..I had a long drive across 4 States to get back home...."See ya Babe!"...wave from the car...zoom down the street......not more than 8 miles down the road I remembered I had left something I had purchased for my Mom for Christmas in my closet back at our place....shit..I turned around, headed back...hadn't been 15 minutes since I left...when I pulled up at our place I left the car running, ran up, opened the door and there on the living room floor, on a blanket was MY GIRL half ass naked with some dude I recognized from the Bar the night before with his shirt off on the blanket with MY GIRL.....I went ballistic....I fucking got ALL up in this guys face and pushed his ass out of the door screaming something I cant even remember but it got his ass up quick and out. Then it hit me...I hadn't been gone 20 fucking minutes....20 FUCKING MINUTES and this guy was in my place, on the floor, on a blanket with MY GIRL. How is this even possible, I screamed! How the FUCK can THIS be happening!? I asked her "Is that one of the guys from the Bar last night!? You fuckin whore..........thats when it became comical to me...I had calmed a little and it struck me as funny as hell that, one: She got this guy over there, and half undressed him on a blanket on the floor in less than 20 fucking minutes...was the bastard camping out in my back yard? She was himming and hawwing about this or that, I can't remember, I wasn't listening...I just went back to our rooms, got ALL my shit, started loading it all up in the car...she started crying and apologizing...I was practically laughing at the weirdness of the entire thing...20 FUCKING MINUTES...how the hell did she do that? They had obviously made plans the night before in the bar "Ill call you when he leaves...yeah, give me your number"...but that Bar was in Memphis TENNESSEE...50 miles away from our place in Oxford Mississippi. That bastard had to have driven all that way for a piece of my girlfriends willing ass........she called me "contemptible" for some reason, I can remember that...just before I laughed at her for being such a conniving slut and thanking God that I was able to find out so luckily before I committed any more of my time and energy on her. She was flat busted. She fucked up. I drove the next 500 miles with a weird head but I didn't miss that bitch one teensy little bit.

6. Jesus Christ

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Holy fuck......wow

8. His GIRLFRIEND went through his phone because he may be a liar. Sorry, the only BITCHES on this forum are the guys that talk to other women behind their girlfriends backs.

9. I'm a girl and I agree with them tbh. When a girl goes through a guys phone that's fine but when it's the other way round it's possessive and controlling? It's gotta work both ways! Bottom line, you shouldn't be in a relationship if you don't trust each other.