Tell me am i Tripping or not Guysss

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IcedDank, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Ok I'm new here but I would like to share a personal story that recently happened with me smoking. Ok So I smoked some Good dank just the other day, and a couple minutes after I started having a panic attack! I was already high off a blunt before I smoked this one. I was tripping man I didn't really know where I was at but I know I was in a car. it felt like I left my body for a minute but ik for sure I was having a anxiety attack. I went inside my friends house and was ready to GO.I started feeling nauseous and sick. So the next day I guess I had a 'hangover cause I still felt foggy that whole day. I feel like a whole new person now. What happened to me?? Did I get TOO high?

2. it sounds like you went over your smoke limit.. you shouldn't abuse cannabis in that manner. treat it and your body with respect.

3. You smoked too much, now you're going to die. 

4. Yes, you smoked too much and got too high. Learn your limit and build up your tolerance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Lol all I'm left with is a headache.. what is depersonalization??

6. I had depersonalization once for a whole day after I smoked. It was pretty cool and trippy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Yeah, just smoked yourself silly honestly. Sometimes along with the anxiety you get a rapid heart beat that you can usually feel while high, it's scared the fuck outta me before but only cause I was high.  :smoking:

8. you turned into a butterfly

9. Well now I feel as if my thoughts are blurred , distant or something idk I can't describe it maybe it's all in my head

10. they really need to legalize weed and put a 21 and over age limit on it..

11. Oberdosed on mayerjuans

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Lol I think most people would rather have abused cannabis in their early teen years vs Painkillers, or other narcotics.

13. You greened out man. There is literally no reason to smoke that much weed if you can't handle it, it's just wasteful and it spoils the high for you. Enjoy the fact that one blunt gets you high as fuck, because one day you will be going through weed like no bodies business and you are going to miss it.

bad wolf

14. You greened out. That and theres also a point when you smoke so much that youre never the same person again been there done that youll be fine.

15. Jk you just greened out.

16. #16 Smokey Tha Bear, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    next time smoke at least double you did this time to avoid such a reaction