My first grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by whitelump, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Bowl or roll?

2. Lol I just wrote something about that on your thread hahaha I can't roll a joint or blunts but I don't smoke weed anymore I only vspe hash oil

3. First worm bin harvest...gonna add the fresh ewc to my old soil and make a compost tea with it

Attached Files:

4. Happy birthday ultimate auto and both mystery seeds here's my tent so far

Attached Files:

5. I have 10 autos up so far looks like a sweet tooth and a mystery seed were duds or I did something to them so I'll probly try and pop 2 more when I get home and I'll take a pic of the tent

6. Duds as in didn't pop? I had problems with mine taking a week or more so I have my cubes in an aluminum dish with a little water and a lid sitting on my component stack. It has cut the germ time in half. I like how you don't waste any time with repotting. Smart.
    Your soil looks good n fluffy ;)

7. Yeah!! Good idea, I use sponge pots and this time I put them in a butter dish with a loose gallon ziplock over them and I soak the spongepots in a weak water/ coconut water solution then I dump the water out but leave just a little in the bottom it doesn't even cover the bottom and I put the whole dish into my vac chamber that has a 3m heat mat under it and I set it to like 100 degrees which really means the sponges stay in the high 80s and I had all but two come up I think I let them dry out for too long and that's what happened...as for not wasting time repotting their autos and I didn't wanna stunt them but I pretty much gotta keep all my lights on cause only two buckets fit under one light so that's the only downfall

When I do photos I keep them in a butter dish size pot for a while till they get bigger then I transplant

8. I need to read up on autos. I got one polar express for free with my order.

9. You know I yielded more off my autos in 2 months and 2 weeks than I did off my 6 month old photos well I got just about 2 ounces either way maybe a little over the photos were way bigger but just more stem and trunk same amount of bud, I say hell with photos and their stupid light schedules im never home to close the door to the tent on time or awake to open it then I wake up at 10 freaking out rush to my tent and its 120 degrees In that bitch no thank u :)

10. Yeah and having to throw out a gorgeous plant that you raised from seed because it's a male. That's kind of a waste of resources when you have options I think.

11. Money maker Loaded with pods...oh well I have another growing and a mm fem bean on the list I ordered.

Attached Files:

12. Yay you can go wrong with a fem bean

13. Oh sorry it was supposed to say can't lol

14. Axt 16 days old and the rest of the crew

Attached Files:

15. You are quiet! What's new?

16. Not much were about to rip down the tent so all the plants fit better axt is already a monster so lst on that one and an ak tonight and we gotta rearrange the lights and add more etc. Their on 24/0 so I figured the tent was just in the way at this point maybe then I can add even a couple more well see I will post pics tonight
    Oops didn't quite ya, how are your plants coming along?

17. Awesome!! They look good!! I was catching up in your journal but not there yet I hate to clean and rearrange! I like it when it's done but I hate the process I always have to do it after working all day and the 5 gal buckets are heavy and awkward to move plus there are 10 of them n I always make a big mess moving everything n then I have more to clean up

18. What does kushy mean?