My first grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by whitelump, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Yeah but I'm kinda disappointed compared to my last grow those buds were like 3 times the size I'm about to order more northern lights autos and I'm going to check out the other strains my friends just mentioned a couple posts back and get one of those...I really wanna do another sativa because the northern lights is indica and I like sativa better

2. Which breeder for the northern lights auto did you do? Wasn't that the 8 oz plant?

3. Yes but I went threw nirvana and had to use visa and I had a MasterCard so I had to go to another bank n open an account just to order them but I'm thinking about going through the vault this time do u think it will be much different?

4. Sounds official, my first grow will be in soil, auto purple pyramid and lemon kush 3 weeks and plants are,just like 3 to 4 inches I think it was because my lights were actually passing over them instead of directed towards them.... im using cfls by the way 2.. 60w bulbs for each plant.. not trying to grow really big right now I just want to learn more on how to grow the best green by my own experience and learning from others.... can anybody tell me y they are growing slow?

5. I use herbies, specifically their auto flowering site and I se MasterCard, never had any issues with them and they have a great selection.

6. Ha-ha mine came out terrible but I think it's from my high heat issues that's the one I have a pic of a couple posts back hanging to dry but it looked like it was doing great till then I would try it

7. How far away are your lights from the plants? They need to be really close and you will def need more as the plants get bigger u got any pics?

8. I will post pics later really tryn to keep the ebill down so thats y its just 4. Lights right now

9. 1 week 2 days

10. Strawberry amnesia chop chop

Attached Files:

11. Finally got my heat problems fixed guys!!! No more 111 Fahrenheit in my tent when I get home from work!!! Can't wait to see how the next crop will do without excessive heat and shitty soil

12. What did you end up doing to solve the heat issue?

13. Oh Lol I forgot the pic!! My husband finally put an air conditioner in the room but now there's light leaking in from the vent now I gotta make a flap to velcrow over it now when lights go out if it ain't one thing its another

14. I'm chopping the second strawberry amnesia tomorrow when I wake up ...I have the other one hnging in my bathroom with the exhaust fan running and the smell is unbelievable can't wait to turn it into oil so I can smoke if and I put some of the white widow into my vaccuum chamber to dry it out then I made qwiso with it and purged it in the vaccuum chamber and I just wanna say it was some of the best oil I've made so far and I didn't even freeze the alcohol like I normally do

15. And by the way, I learned that curing is unnecessary when making hash oil and it actually comes out a lighter color the fresher the material so that is a big plus!!

16. Yay!!!! Look what came!!!!! The last thing I needed for my bho!!!!!! It's my heating pad!!!!!! I'm making my shit tomorrow!!!!!

17. Oh yeah, the pic

Attached Files:

18. OK here's the dehydrated bud.... It's the very best buds of my northern lights harvest (cured) and the very best buds from my iced white widow harvest(not cured)...I know its not good to mix strains but honestly I could care less about the consistency weather it's sappy and cloudy or hard and clear as long as its clean and tastes good  so after dehydrating, I packed my tube, I was only able to fit 3/4 oz into my one oz tube so I guess I didn't pack right enough... Then I found the plastic tip in the butane cap that fit my tube and attached it ...wondering if that was OK? Since it was plastic? Any how I didn't refrigerate or freeze anything just cause it is so humid outside!! Then we went out and I made my husband blast the butane through the tube in short bursts giving it as much contact time as possible then I put the pyrex into the grill with the lid closed so shit from the trees didn't fall in and came back in like 30 mins to check it...by this point all the tane was gone and there were no reaction... Then I brought it inside and transferred it to my oil slick pad spread it thin and into the chamber it went no vaccuum, just the chamber on the heat pad set to 108 or so which made the inside of the chamber 97degrees I let it sit for an hour and still nothing so I turned on the vacuum pulled it past 29 and watched, there were bubbles forming and popping after an hour I left the air out and revacuumed it and kept doing that about once an hour for like 5 hrs till I went to bed when I woke up I let the air out again and revacuumed it went to work and got home...it still looks the same when I left... Idk if its done or how much longer so hopefully yall can tell me also I tried to let it cool this morning so I could flip it but it just got stretchy and I couldn't keep it flat so I gave up and left it alone ...please tell me what to do now here's a few pics from the process last pic is where its at now

Attached Files: