My first grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by whitelump, Dec 9, 2014.

1. My special kush#1 has had twisted leaves since she was born the strawberry amnesia does not they've all had the same treatment... Just wondering why

Attached Files:

2. could be genetics. could be ph. Problem with a bunch of different strains is that they all may react differently under the same environment. You may have to pay more attention to some while others are on autopilot. Unless you're running clones, don't gauge one plant based on the success/failure of another. This one obviously needs an adjustment whether if be nutes, temps, or humidity.

3. not sure. im not a big topper myself. maybe 1 or 2 times after I see how they grow naturally. Some plants don't take to it well. There is alot of information on the subject here though so a little research should answer your questions.

4. So some of the pistils have turned orange... Hopefully my microscope will come soon I think it should b here by Wednesday here's the pics I couldn't upload earlier cuz my WiFi was off n I didn't notice

Attached Files:

5. How long they been in flower?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. since Jan 17th ...43 days ago

7. My mars led came today and my microscope but the microscope doesn't work just by holding it up to the plant... U basically have to make a slide and look at it on the table so its steady... Also I can't see the color of the trichomes they just look green someone told me s good one to get but I already ordered this one and it looked pretty much the same but maybe I should get a better one if anyone can recommend one or tell me what I'm doing wrong with this one Lol... atleast my lights here now that makes me happy;)

8. Here's the microscope

Attached Files:

9. looks very similar to mine except mine doesn't have the extended eye piece and that extra part you have there.

They are difficult to use by holding at first, especially since the picture is reversed. But after a while you get the hang of it, focusing it while holding with the other hand and holding it steady.

You really have to get the feel for focusing and holding it steady and it just takes practice.

10. Can someone please tell me why my northern lights both started flowering the same day but look at the difference in bud sizes and maturity now the first one ( thd smaller one) seems to be way behind the other (super huge plant) they have the same amount of lights lol

11. ok thank you that makes me feel better I could see them real quick when I got the focus right but I gave up after my back started hurting from bending over like that ... Someone said to put on a peice of white paper on a table or something and u can see the colors better I just Dont want to cut any off lol

12. here's the pics I forgot to attach lol

Attached Files:

13. could be genetics. one is probably a runt if all other things are equal

14. well they all did have root rot and some just recovered better than others I guess I just didn't know if it was possible for that to be affecting the buds

15. My iced white widow is 37 days old today I wanted to wait longer than a month before starting nutes because I think it had nute burn so tonight I'm giving her first nutes at a quarter strength... Now my question is do I give it week one seedling dose or week 6 early bloom dose which I doubt cause its still in veg or what?? This part always confuses me also how long should I leave my plant in veg for? I want to use my whole 5x5 space and I have 4 plants and I have 8 ft ceilings so how tall should I let them get in veg? And does the height go by before I LST or after?? Still so much more to learn...I get so frusterated

Attached Files:

16. Well I'm going with the seedling dose week one and instead of the additives they got one ml of Humboldt's secret golden tree let me know if I did it worng

17. And jock horror the bigger one is getting week 8 of nutes on the chart with 5ml golden tree instead of additives

18. My two northern lights are getting week 8 nutes tonight and plain water next time