Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate about 50 grams of ABV weed. What do i expect?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by rman55509, Dec 9, 2014.

Haha, i just looked it up, and apparently you are right; you can't  die of weed.  - At lest not from smoking it. 
    The LD50 is so high, that you would need to eat about 4 pounds within 15 minutes, and even then, you may survive it. 

2. #62 dskboii, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    Can you smoke abv in ya bong?......

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. you can.

4. Cool beans.

5. Yeah, you'll just have to smoke and cough 3x more to get high

ABV is VERY HARSH smoke

6. Nrrrp ill stick to da sticky shiznit for real-do.. Fark dat

I would smoke it if i had nothing else tho for sho

7. Hey op are you all good matey?...just remember it dosent last forever dont freak yourself out man... Try to go with it flow like a river ..

8. OP confirmed dead from trying to abduct a grizzly bear into his alien spaceship.

9. Damn 50 grams of abv, how'd that taste?

This reminds me of that cop that ate an entire cake infused with bud and tripped out.

10. I think this confirms that this guy is trolling, 50 grams of AVB is a substantial pile. Can you imagine the bowl of pudding you'd have to eat to mix 50 grams of ground buds into it
    [​IMG]

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426971458.491270.jpg
    You ate the equivalent of an entire mason jar full of abv lol

12. He's probably still somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy

13. I put 2 bs of vaped bud in my firecrackers an am out for the count for a good 6 hrs. Can't imagine eating 25x this much???

It does strain the imagination, doesn't it. ;)

15. #75 pirategrnbud, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    I call bs on eating 50grams. I ate 4 grams avb last night first time with coleslaw and was roasted for the evening. Intense once it hit about a hour or so after for about 2 more hours. Right on the edge of wow I think I ate to much hope I don't get any higher. But paranoid and uncomfortable. After couple hours I felt just very heavily stoned the rest of the evening. It's now the next morning and I'm still a little fuzzy from it after a good nights sleep. 50grams, if you can over dose you deff would. Or get extremely sick to your stomach and eventually pass out as you started coming down. God that would have to last a day or two I would imagine. He Probably was .5 grams and he typo'd it or something. I'd like to see him give us a pic of how much he ate just so we can settle the debate.

- Word. True dat! ✌️

16. Homie mighta died

17. People have died from too much MJ.

18. Your gonna have the best smelling shit of your life.

19. #79 nevrmindedness, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    He did it "out of anger" lol. Sounds like a really funny way to take your anger out. I'm just imagining some dude furiously gobbling shake down like "FUCK THIS ABV IM SO FUCKING ANGRY FUCK!!!"
    Trollololol

20. umm... Who??? Besides that guy in britain with the "extremely rare heart condition" (and the pro-drugwar doctor)