Food stuck in bong.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by purplemudkip, Dec 8, 2014.

1. So I was eating a sandwich from Jimmy John's while/before smoking, and somehow a sprout got between the perc and the ice catcher. How do I get it out? I know it's not a huge deal but it bugs the crap out of me and worst case scenario I don't want it to get moldy and not be able to use my precious Mobius.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418023176.436521.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418023193.986287.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Those utensil things that are for burgers and stuff, they're like two claws? Oh wait they wouldn't fit, erm...tip the bong upside down and shake (don't drop). It'll probably just disappear over time lol

3. Maybe if you suck it hard enough you'll inhale it!

I hear there's chicks out there who could suck a golf ball through a straw. Maybe try finding one of them XD

4. Too funny :laughing:

I'm sure it'll make it's way out with use and maybe a little jiggle and a rinse.  All more reason to use it. :smoking:

5. I prefer the ones who can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch

6. Is there anything I could pour in the bong that would disintegrate it?

7. #7 rain dancer, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    Yeah that's the kind!

Cost you a lot of money to rechrome and speakin o which, who the hell chromes a trailer hitch? :confused_2:

:laughing:

I'm pretty sure like 99% of trailer hitches are chrome from the factory.. i'm sure there is a good reason for it lol

[​IMG]

9. Lol, no shit huh? Aha

I dunno what i was thinkin last night, i was pretty stoned.

Or maybe its cuz all my trailer hitches are rusted to shit from all those hoes XD

10. #10 SedatedIndividual, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
    I read the thread title really quickly and thought it said "Foot stuck in bong". Came in expecting my laugh of the week, left extremely disappointed. 

I had a piece of rice stuck in one of my pieces, I dissolved it by pouring boiling water and using orange chronic.

11. Battery acid.  Just kidding. Just kidding. Don't try battery acid. That stuff will kill you.

12. #12 PokeBong, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    Try to wash it out really good man .

And I believe they're called tongs bro.

13. this is perfect

Fucking brilliant  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

14. try clr...another blade posted a similar issue with to tobacco pieces getting stuck between 2 honeycombs...not sure of the outcome, report back op!

15. Meh, honestly I can't see it :/
    Btw probably wouldnt be good for the glass (for future) to use boiling water...
    Also, something similar to the dexterity of chop sticks might help, or get somethin real long n thin and poke at it, like a long radio antenna? Damn that sucks though, honestly brain storm and experiment and you'll be good

16. Most importantly how was that jimmy johns sandwich

17. This.
    it'll be fine though if you boil the water with the bong in it while the water is at room temperature and slowly rising.

18. What's clr?

19. Oh sick, you mean to tell me that it fell out from your mouth into the bong? GROSS! let's roll a joint bro.....

20. Scrape it out with something like if it was resin maybe?
    Idk haha all I know is this is the funniest stoner story ive heard..
    Always starts with "I was eating and..."  :hello: