wtf is wrong with Critical Kush plant?(7 weeks flowering)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gotta smokem all, Dec 7, 2014.

1. You're lookin at at least 1.5oz already. They still have to swell ^.^

2. Fuck the leaves. Those buds look amazing!! At this point, who cares about leaves if you're in the flush before harvest. You got a kick ass tree man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. 1.5z per plant? that would make me ssmile

4. good analogy, it's rear to get a big mac that looks like the pic on the menu, you still have more time, I often see my buds swell up quite a bit at week 8 to week 9, they look good bro. dry and cure them fuckers correctly and it's gonna knock you on your ass. good job.

5. I am a week from harvest thinking to harvest on 14th?
    I don't think the buds will swell tbh, right know there not that dense more fluffy and soft, I can squeeze them quite easily??
    I will hang dry, then mason jar....I guess it will still be quality smoke but its seems that the weight isn't there...

6. Those look a lot better than I was expecting mate, there isn't much wrong really. I would say you probably stopped feeding a bit too early, that probably lost you a little weight. Looking at the calyxes and pistils I'd say you have a few weeks left before they are ready but if you have that many amber trichomes it's a little conflicting. You probably could have had a few more plants under that 600watter and not effect the plants you have now. Do you have them in a tent or enclosed area? Reflective walls have a large effect on the border. You said you got 1oz from a 600w, you have way more than that mate, way more

7. #27 gotta smokem all, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    I am still feeding them bro only got a bottle of bio bloom so I might not be feeding enough? but was thinking to flush next watering, you saying few weeks left? I am around day 55 or something so idk I could let them go for abit longer, I checked the trichs again but I am still seeing a lot of clear heads.i have them in a 4x4 tent mate, you saying that I could get more than 1oz? oooo happy days :)
    thanks anyways for taking the time to check out my thread

oh and I got two more plants in there too

Bio bloom is good stuff, I used to use it for several years. How many ml per litre of water are you using? The plants are very nitrogen deficient which is often the first sign that nutrient levels are low. But bio bloom being a flowering formula it's low in nitrogen anyway. I would be giving them 3.5ml per litre on every watering until the last week or two. I don't know how long that strain takes to flower but 1-2 weeks longer than what the breeder states is usually about right for peak harvest time. You definitely have at least a week or two left I'd say. In that time the pistils will die back and the calyxes will swell up. I'm sure it will look like the breeder's photo in the end 

9. im feeding 5ml in 2 litre, I will up it abit, 8 weeks says breeder so I wait 10 weeks, fat nugs like links in op?
    thank goldg I would haved chopped without knowing