new to dabbing please help

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Bloopsa, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Okay I'm newish to dabing I have a cloud v vape , but I wanna get a nail for my bong,  can any one verify if the ti nails from thickassglass.com are real grade 2 ti, they are not a ton of money and I don't have a ton so its perfect for me and does any one know. A way to season the nail with out wasting dabs ($) I don't have reclaim.. This will be 1st nail please help

2. Good to illusion glass off Broadway or any reputable dispensary they'll have what you need

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. And heating the nail up once till it glows red to get off anything that comes off the factory line is good enough for seasoning

4. Post a link to the excact nail

5. Get an intelligent domeless ti nail. You will thank me later.

6. Idk about that nail or anything off of that site. You could get a Titan Owl domeless their kinda cheap but at least real g2 ti. And ive heard you can season with grape jelly no joke

7. I would just go with HE or something like that, those cheap nails cant be good. The HE Flux nails are really cheap.

and no, just heating it up once does not count as seasoning, thats ludacris lol

8. Yeah don't listen to this... Season your nail in the oven to waste only a small amount if wax. Or search for seasoning, there some info about seasoning with grape/strawberry jelly.

9. Who the fuck seasons! Extracts taste perfectly delicous by themselves. At least here in Colorado anyway. it's the best way to really taste a particular strain of marijuana if you ask me. 

10. I deff would not ask you...

11. only people that dont know about seasoning dont season my friend

12. i would not buy from that site it looks pretty sketchy to me

13. I have never heard of seasoning, and because of that. It is stupid. 

14. No cause you come here boasting your superior quality oil doesn't need seasoning.

Seasoning is treating the surface you use to dab of off and has nothing to do with errl you vaporize.

That's why it's stupid. Because it was a stupid ass comment without any background to back it. Just some stupid kid who thinks he's got superior oil because he lives in a state where it legal.

15. #17 Funk-D, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014

One I'm not a kid. I'm a grown ass man. And two. What you said hurt my feelings, and I hope you get the flu now, and it's real bad and you got shit to do that day, and the sickness and sudden and came out of nowhere just fucking up all your plans. I curse your ass. You're cursed dude. Fuck you, 

And what you're talking about is just fucking terminology. I call that cleaning my nail. 

16. I actually have the flue right now lol.

You clean your nail by waisting errl?.... Now that just doesn't make sense.

17. #19 Funk-D, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014

[​IMG]
    It's not that big a deal. Oil's pretty cheap around here. I use alcohol to clean my piece and collect reclaim to save for a really, extremely rainy day. But luckily I work at a dispensary, and so do most of the friends I've made in Colorado so wax, shatter, and even live resin isn't pricey. 

That shit only cost me like fifty bucks. 

18. You've derived from your argument and are not making any sense.