Loud Challenge

Discussion in 'General' started by llllllllll, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumbasses with nothing going on attention whoring

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #42 Sade, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
    well OP seems pretty pumped about the challenge in our private conversation. Expressed my concern on the matter more. Only to receive a troll of the laughing drake picture I believe it is. I would have to say about fifty. I then asked OP to do the challenge in a police station and beat all these fools. Oooh, this should be good. :grabs popcorn: :)

Edit: Just thought of something great. So IF you get to the roach of the joint. You should flick it in the cops face and say "Fuck you!" I hear cops love that. Add that in your loud challenge video.

3. I smoked weed in class once in 96 before youtube do i win?

4. Yeah. The internet is yours.

5. #45 llllllllll, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
    what you really mean by this is you felt like it was necessary to PM me in order to insult me and say that "ive never even been to jail", and then got even more upset when I refused to respond to you.

unlike this poster below who just does it in the thread

thanks fellas
    Stay classy

just trying to make a thread with some videos from VINE that were popular and instead half the people take it too serious and start saying low key racist comments and harassing me via PM n shit... lol I cant say that im surprised tbh.  Its just a thread with some videos in it guys, no need to take this so seriously

LOUD CHALLENGE GRANDFATHER CONFIRMED.  Str8 up stuntin on these lil kids before it was even cool

6. People think it's stupid cause it is. Helping ruin legalization, and generally making these people look like poor street trash ( they probably are). That's the problem with these "loud" videos. God I hate that stupid word too.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. We're mad cos we!re trying to lagelize the shit and people are out there pulling this type of shit.

It's fucking juvenile if you ask me.

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

8. What are you doing to help legalize 

Call me when one of these videos is mentioned anywhere other than the internet and I might be inclined to agree with you.

9. These fuckers need to play the lottery.

If I did this I'd get fucking shot.

Looks way to stressful and dangerous for me.

But I'm glad they had fun making these videos.

Lucky fucks.

10. I dont even like smokin J's in the park in my car lol.

Balls of Steel

11. The guy in the first video cracks me up.

I'd smoke with that guy. Not in public though.

Let establish that.

12. Wow...okay...

So...someone posts a thread with some videos that they think are funny...figures they'll share a few laughs with the community...pretty normal...

OP gets harassed, accused of hurting legalization of MJ, and told that they haven't experienced life because they haven't been to jail?

Damned if being in jail taught me anything useful about real life...I knew before I went there that I didn't want to go...

...and you know what hurts legalization efforts 1.000.000 times worse than stupid youtube videos?

Infighting...

People who oppose legalization are laughing their asses off at us now...they now know that if they post a stupid video to youtube it'll cause infighting in the MJ community...the biggest detriment to legalization that there is...

So...if you're fighting over this, don't blame others, blame yourself...

Way to be a community GC...

Okay...since some people don't seem to get simple logic...

If you don't like something...don't watch it...pretty simple...

If you don't like a thread...don't read it...and certainly don't choose to perpetuate its existence by participating in it...if there wasn't arguing taking place in this thread, it would have long been dead...

If someone is harassing you report them...

We do have ignore lists too...use yours if it'll help...

Personal attacks are not permitted on GC, and neither is revealing the contents of personal messages...any more of this will not be tolerated...

Seeing threads go like this makes me sad...good members devolving into petty bickering...

You're all supposed to be adults...act like it...

I guess I might as well close this, as it's only going to lead to infractions if this keeps up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.