Led lighting

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GC Brae, Dec 7, 2014.

I am growing THIS... (taken at 5weeks) 
    [​IMG][​IMG]

These are growing under the same White High-Intensity LED panels Weed Dude is using. These are Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay brighter than the 600w HIDs in my other tent. And brighter than 1000w HPSs in my other tents. Don't make me grab the PPFD meter.

I think you and I got off on the wrong foot Mr. Gold Grower. These High Intensity LEDs just happen to Kick ASS. I want to share this with anyone and everyone I meet because, well...  -SEE THE ABOVE PICS-

[SIZE=large]I had posted pics with the PPFD meters because I was in the process of reevaluating the way I was vegging my plants. I wanted to show people that there is LED technology out there that rivals HIDs. If I wanted to advertise, I would have been blasting the forum with their big guns. If you want to see what grew this, look here cos this is how I found out about it:[/SIZE]
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1317804-white-light-led-revolution.html/page-12

Thank you again Weed Dude! And great job on your last grow. I am one happy gardener. :yay: 

People may say "Shun the non believers" :huh: but I just want to give them a big warm hug. :wub: 

-PG

2. Hey PG Happy New Year! You are most welcome. Can't wait to get the SS-150 in with the SS-260 and see what they can do together. The 150 did a great job in the veg tent.