Dwc autoflower help

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by sawickinator, Dec 6, 2014.

1. #1 sawickinator, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
    Ok so i starting these about 3 weeks ago. I have 3 fem autoflower strains, nyc diesel, blue diesel, and purple cheese. All from attitude. The first 2 weeks they seemed to race to grow. Now there starting to slow drasticly and brownish leaves after adding nutes. They share 1 5 gal tote each inside 3in net cups. Polished rock on bottom then sheet moss wrapped around rockwoll with hydroton surrounding. Im using foxfarm trio grow big big bloom and tiger bloom. For 5 gals i slowly added little nutes the past couple days. 5 gal requires 3 tsp per gal or 15 ml per gal of big bloom and 10 ml per gal for grow big. ive started about 1/5 strength. No tiger bloom. pics attached are before nutes

Attached Files:

2. New pics just taken a few minutes ago of spots on plants

Attached Files:

3. If yur sure yur not overnuting(by now u shud b at least 50% strength)whats yur humidity?try n b 50-60rh

4. I have heard not to nute for the first couple of weeks with DWC seedlings. Not much you can do about this now. What is your PH? What is your PPM? Tap or RO water? I had a similar issue with spotty leaves that was diagnosed as cal/mag deficiency. PH below 5.8 for DWC will lock out cal/mag.

5. I giv mine root stimulator for first 7 days(i get roots exiting the cup n 3-5days)n i hit mine with 7part nutes after..1/4 stregnth for 2nd wk,50% 3rd wk n dont go over 75% unless u use r/o water...

• Like Like x 1