Super Smash Brothers General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2014.

Do you mean you're literally physically far away from it? When will you back around it?

Yeah. It's in storage.

I have to get it shipped. I have no idea when this will be, unfortunately.

I'll have a lot of catching up to do, lol.

3. APEX 2015 is on if anyone is interested.

4. #44 llllllllll, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    Leffen put the STANK DICK all over chillindude, slapped that nigga back to 2003... he even called the 5-0 before they matched up... so fuckin dirty. like he said.. you aren't a veteran, you're just old...

Mang0 walked up on stage after the fighs and said $1000 on the match when they (leffen n mang0) meet in the brackets tomorrow....

so conflicted right now... mang0 or leffen... the best vs the swaggiest. I think im pullin for Leffen but deep down I know mang0 is about to unleash his final form.

vod link to leffen v chillindude  http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp/b/618568805?t=834m43s

5. thats precisely why i like him

He's a good villain but America comes first.

7. America versus,

Is only cool when its america vs japan or america vs korea.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #49 llllllllll, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    knew mang0 would get the dick from leffen

pay up boiiiii

9. #50 Vicious, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015

You expected to Mang0 to unleash the beast you said. Should have made the bet. Hindsight is 20/20.

Man that was painful to watch. Its what he does though, he's never won an APEX. Hopefully he learned his lesson and he hits the lab hard for CEO and EVO.

Even he knows he's a buster.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca7MI_zakPE

Leffen is definitely a god slayer. I think he'll end up taking M2K's or Hbox's spot in the top 5.

20xx Armada is pretty crazy. As a Peach main I'm bummed to hear him say she can't compete in the meta.

I kinda wanted to see aMSa take it but I'm fine with PPMD and Armada.

Dats not what I said jigga

"I think im pullin for Leffen but deep down I know mang0 is about to unleash his final form."

12. I dont remember typing that 

13.  When I save a bit more money, you're all getting blackhole bombed.  Mwahahaha

14. Can't believe they got rid of ice climbers... wtf Nintendo?

15. ended up maining sheik as i have in every game since melee. Although diddy seemed fun at first i barely play him anymore, dropped zero suit for the most part as well. my second favorite, and second best character, is now rob. kind of get the best of both worlds with rob and sheik, very different characters but both very fun. honorable mentions: puff, olimar, pika, marth, peach

16. Link all day for life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. My nintendo ID is AlecRob

Duck Hunt and Dr. Mario main!

18. SSB: Fox, Falco.
    Melee: Marth, Fox, Peach.
    Project M: Marth, Fox, JIgglypuff
    Smash 4: Sheik

19. #60 Vicious, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015

NNID? You play PM on Wii or Dolphin? Do you do Melee netplay? I need practice for CEO, I suck.