Dazed and confused shirt.

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Skinhead Fetus, Dec 6, 2014.

1. So one of my favorite comedy movies is Dazed And Confused. (Linklater is excellent, his latest movie; Boyhood, was exceptional) In it, Randall has a shirt with a giant pot leaf on it. Anyone know where I can pick up a shirt just like his?

2. Huh. I tried searching Google for it but none of what I search gave me any results. This did though. Damn.

3. I fucking LOVE that movie, haha and I suggest some Jay and Silent Bob films for when you're baked. (Especially Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, which is on Netflix :p)

4. I know it'd put me in my late 60s now and that our technology level would destroy 70s era tech but a part of me wishes I could've lived back then. So much simpler, if you tried a fifth of the shit they did you would be locked up with your story and face pasted all over Facebook

5. You can pick the shirt from online shop. I prefer to buy shirt from the higher shop.

I usually go with a mystic clothing design, but there are so many to choose from....!!!!!

6. I am searching for your movie Dazed And Confused. Might will get somewhere. LOL!

7. It wasn't Randal it was Ron slater who had the shirt