If you knew God, Heaven Hell existed...

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by BlazeChick, Dec 6, 2014.

1. We all know that when it comes to religion & the bible, we can't live as free as we want to be, with restrictions. Would you be a true follower if you knew for sure that there certainly is an afterlife?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. sure if god told me the rules personally

3. No, cos if the Christian God existed we'd disagree on alotta things, that fuckin prick.

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

4. I'm not understanding the question. Part of my faith is believing that there is an afterlife. What I felt on May 22, 1986 confirmed to me that there is an afterlife. I felt pure Joy for about three minutes, a very small taste of Paradise. I wanted that feeling of Joy to never leave me, I wanted it to last forever. I was sad when that feeling of Joy went away. I knew that I would have to wait decades to feel that Joy once again (God Almighty willing).

5. Godlessness. Stop day dreaming, the government is your god, fool.

6. Wouldn't change the way I live my life if somehow it were all true. And of the literal Christian God was real I certainly wouldn't follow it, violent, petty, and set us up for failure from creation. Not a guy I'd pledge allegiance to lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I don't understand the question

If we knew God existed would we sin?

I think the answer is obvious

-yuri

8. Nooe

Chef.

9. Fuck no.  Why would I follow the biggest murderer
    in history?

Fuck being a conformist for eternity anyway.

10. God would have to use his mountain sized brain to reason with me until I completely agreed with his position.

Shouldn't be too hard for someone with infinite wisdom.

11. If I knew for sure for sure a white bearded man will someday descend from the sky with horses and angels a pointy sword and his judgement yeah, but it's hard to believe.

12. Why are so many people so focused on an "after"-life when we are currently RIGHT HERE living THIS life?! 

We're here man, lets enjoy it.  Don't let ignorant fools or brainwashing cults try to persuade you to give away this precious thing we all are living in order to gain something in the "next" life... thats all just bullshit to control you and to give away the only power you've ever had...YOU!! .  Go outside and live life to it's fullest, your breathing in air, your heart is beating you alive, go out and look at all the different shapes and colors out there...or if it's nighttime, go look at all those beautiful floating silvery things, it's amazing!!  ...and it's temporary!!

Anyone who claims there's something after "this" is talking out of their ass!! 

What we are all experiencing is a gift, a gift for which you have no idea was given to you freely!!  Don't taint your gift for a better gift that you don't know for sure even exists in the first place, that's manipulation on a grand scale. 

It's all a game, don't let them take from you the most beautiful, precious, mysterious, infinite, ever present, thing you've ever known and have always trusted to be.... YOU!!! 

13. I think the problem with Biblical Christianity is, the Bible. If you read it and compare Yahweh to the God that Jesus represented, they are as contradictory as it can get. Seems to me you can follow Yahweh or the God Jesus represented, not both. The former, as reported in the Bible, is a God of war, debt and the suppression of human freedom. It should come as no surprise so many Christians support the U.S. illegitimate government because they represent the very same principles. Whereas Jesus represented a God of entirely different character. Now ask yourself, which God would send people to hell? Is it just to send someone to eternal damnation when they had finite time to figure out what is true? There are clearly at least two God's described in the Bible, but many Christians dont differentiate between the two. Many also promote the New Testament, not the Old, but they still believe its the same God because the Bible tells them the whole Bible is the word of god. You can try to justify why the all loving God would tell people to kill an entire population, or yoi can simply say "that was not the all loving god". Killing in the name of God when the commandments say dont murder? Takes a lot of justification to try to make that seem non-contradictory.

14. I believe in God but i disagree with alot of his beliefs

Two eyes, two ears. A chin. A mouth. Ten fingers, two nipples. A butt, two knee caps, a penis. I've just described to you the Lochness Monster. And the reward for its capture? All the riches in Scotland. So I have one question why are you here?

15. Fuck Religion Even Pastors Have Said Religion Is Not Gonna Send You To Heaven You Needa Connection With God

Two eyes, two ears. A chin. A mouth. Ten fingers, two nipples. A butt, two knee caps, a penis. I've just described to you the Lochness Monster. And the reward for its capture? All the riches in Scotland. So I have one question why are you here?