Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do stoners become homeless similar to hard drug addicts and alcoholics?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Messiah Decoy, Dec 6, 2014.

1. I can put priorities before weed. I make sure I have enough for food and rent, and go to work instead of get high all day.

Some people can or some people have an addictive personality to anything. I know a guy who masturbates all day with no job and would be homeless if his mom didn't take care of him. He is 25 and his mom reminds him to shower.

[​IMG]

2. Does this 'guy' happened to be named Omega369?

3. #43 Captain_Jack, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
    I wonder the government's take on this "(S)he's homeless at age 27. He used to smoke marijuana when he was in high school. He'll smoke the devils lettuce whenever someone offers it to him instead of looking for a job like a good homeless person. Marijuana makes you homeless."
    Essentially it's the same logic as blaming the DMV for drunk drivers

Sent from four score and seven years ago

4. All I can say is, life can/is one tough mother fucker. Pays to have compassion if not understanding for the less fortunate. Never know which way things are going to swing in life and as far as I am concerned karma can be one nasty bitch too deal with.

Peace

5. Yes and no.

'Stoners', as you call the group of people who inject whole marijuanas every second in the hyperbolic time chamber do not end up homeless. Instead they develop dank strains from the hands and feet, eventually becoming a dank tree.

On da mo seris note... Everything in moderation. Cannabis is no exception.

6. Not all stoners are homeless, but the homeless are all stoners.