DoobieDuck at The Emerald Cup

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by DoobieDuck, Dec 5, 2014.

1. <sup>[SIZE=medium]Friends and colleagues, I'd be honored to see some of you stop by my booth at the Emerald Cup Dec. 13-14 [/SIZE]</sup>
    <sup>[SIZE=medium]I will be offering my photography art prints for sale to the public for the very first time. I've shared them for 20 years on the Internet on sites like Grass City and thanks to Skunk magazine and the Emerald cup I have an opportunity to sell a few. [/SIZE]</sup>
    <sup>[SIZE=medium]  Featured will be hummingbirds and cannabis and macro images, those all in various sizes. Limited stock of course, shit man the wifeys' nest egg is seriously depleted and I have been cut off from spending any more.  I'll have 5x7 photo note cards with nice 4x6 prints in them. Some collage framed small prints too. [/SIZE]</sup>

<sup>[SIZE=medium]The lineup of vendors they have coming is un-surpassed, some great people will be there. There is also a good lineup of speakers and entertainment. Here are some slightly edited maps, check out their site for more info. [/SIZE]</sup>
    <sup>[SIZE=medium]I will add more pics and info here in the upcoming week, hope to see some of you there..DD[/SIZE]</sup>
    <sup> </sup>

<sup>[SIZE=medium]Doobie is here in the Grace Pavilion![/SIZE]</sup>
    <sup> </sup>
    <sup>[SIZE=medium] Emerald-Cup-MAP-2014-C-W.jpg [/SIZE]</sup>
    <sup> </sup>
    <sup>[SIZE=medium] HallofFlowers-215-C-W.jpg [/SIZE]</sup>
    <sup> </sup>
    <sup>[SIZE=medium] ShadeParkUpgrade6-C-W.jpg [/SIZE]</sup>

2. Anybody? Anybody going? Please consider stopping by my booth if only for a minute to say hello?

I'll have mounted prints and un-mounted ones there, but New gifts added to DoobieDuck inventory..thinking of Christmas I've added some reasonably priced items I will be offering at the Cup. Collage frames and 5x7 note cards. Those including 4x6 acual photos and boxed sets of ten cards. All inventory limited sorry..Looking forward to seeing you there..DD

Attached Files:

3. man i'd be there in a heartbeat if i didn't live across the country DD

I'm a huge fan of your work here and back on ICmag too..

and you are a cool cat as well.. which is an extra bonus! :p

have a blast and i hope you get a good crowd brother!

4.   Update on the Emerald Cup. I made it through it! Wow what a gathering, over 10,000 attended. Smoke filled the air. I was able to part the crowds and meet many breeders and publishers I've worked with for years, that was a real treat. My booth was quite busy too, sales paid for the trip, all I ever asked for. I'll try and add a few more pics as I find them. I didn't take many, too busy bullshitting and visiting.

One problem arose I didn't expect, many people did not get to visit with me due to my popularity and the crowd surrounding the booth. I'd like to apologize for that. I wanted so bad to visit and meet with everyone from the Net, so sorry. 

I'll make another event at some time in my life but doubt I ever again have a booth. That was too much for me and my disabilities, I over did it. I'd rather go and visit, rub elbows, and share stories with you guys…thanks again to all who stopped by the booth, peace..DD

An article about the Cup selling out is here: 
    http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2014/12/15/massive-marijuana-fair-sells-out-in-wine-country/ 

Attached Files:

5. #5 Storm Crow, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    Doobie, hon, SO sorry about not getting back to you like I said I would! The guys at SKUNK Magazine kept introducing me to folks, and I was "working the crowd" in the medical area, educating folks. I did, however, highly recommend your photos to a few folks whom I thought would appreciate their beauty!

You dudes missed a great party! Try to get to the next one! It is worth it!

Granny

6. Storm Crow many thanks, please no apologies needed. We were all so busy, it was great to see you.
       I'm still dumbfounded we were able to meet at such a gathering in my lifetime, I really am. Never thought it would happen! It was surreal walking through the throngs of happy people smoking and enjoying the Cup. Everyone there was having such a good time, I've never seen such a happy crowd in my life.

It was an honor to have Jorge Cervantes stop by the booth and do an interview with me. He'll be posting that on his You Tube page, I'll get you guys a link as soon I he does that. Cheers..DD

Attached Files: