Auto Purple by Original Sensible Seed Co

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by FesterNewt, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Incredibly beautiful :) :metal:

Wonder what she'd do with a little LST eh?

Keep up the good work fester!
    ~ poke

2. #22 FesterNewt, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015

3. I'm growing this same strain from the same breeder. How did you water/feed the first 2 weeks?? I have a grow tent on the way also!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think you're in for a treat!

I would plant it in a 3 gallon container, don't overwater and no nutes for the first 2 weeks, then it doesn't need more than about 1/4 strength nutes for the rest of the grow.

Feel free to post pics here or drop a link to your journal, would love to watch this grow again :pimp:

5. Cool, cool. Since I see you had a successful grow I hope you don't mind if I pick your brain. I may have some ?'s along the way. This is my 2nd grow but it's been a while since my 1st one.

So far it's starting off real slow... Today is day 6...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. How tall did your Auto Purp get and when did you notice pistils? It's day 22 for mine and the pistils are visible... but it's only like 5 inches tall! Please tell me she will get taller than 5-6 inches... that seems like a very, very small harvest.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dam Fester
    I didnot know you had a grow
    I missed it
    Beautiful Job Brother

• Like Like x 1
  8. It sounds like you're on track; about three weeks. Mine was only 18" tall at the end and yielded just over an ounce. It was my first grow so I made a lot of mistakes, mostly overwatering.

Thank you Mr. Stiggs! I've had several grows on here but now I don't post often. Currently growing a Black Gum, a Trainwreck, a Sleestack and an Iced Grapefruit.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I am growing this strain, although mine seems to have a twisting leaf genetic issue. she's healthy but looks a little odd! She's about 8 - 9" tall, has LOTS of preflowers and on close inspection with my jewellers loupe I can see she is slowly turning her flowers purple!

She will be 4 weeks tomorrow so will post some pics.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have the last 3 to grow myself
    No time forall

• Like Like x 1
  11. @sir_kush_alot what lighting do you have and how close is your light/s to your girl? If it is HPS you need to raise it about 3 - 4 feet above her. Doing so will encourage her to stretch for the light and get taller, if the light is too close she won't need to stretch and instead will stay short and squat. Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 2