Should I watch Interstellar while high?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Abe421, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Hey everyone, so I've been wanting to watch the movie Interstellar for a while now. Haven't got the time lately, but I plan on watching it very soon.

Anyways, my question for all those who have watched this movie, or anyone, should I watch Interstellar while high? I'm hoping to be blown out of my mind while high as heaven. I'm just worried I won't understand what's going on because I'll be too high, haha. But I'm very into movies like this, like Prometheus for example. So what do you guys think?
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Don't watch it high watching it sober will be 10xs better because you'll have a better chance understanding it I recommend watching it high the second time because you'll know what is going on and the visuals will have you drooling 😍😛

3. #3 Abe421, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    Well, I've decided to smoke before watching it after a couple friends suggested to. So I'll be doing that. But the movies 3 hours long, so my high will be gone before it's even close to over, so I'll understand some of the stuff that goes on, if not, then I'll search it up after.

Gonna go later today, so I'll try to let you know how it goes by tonight.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I was going to say no..... don't watch it high. "its a black hole".... 

5. I saw it sober and it was a mind fuck, the girl I took and me had like a hour and a half discussion trying to fully understand it