Space case or Cosmic?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by BigJayBuds, Dec 5, 2014.

1. I am looking into space case large 4 piece or the cosmic xlarge rasta 4 piece anybody have experiences with these ion which one I should pick?dont see much on cosmic grinders but i have used a space case 2 piece before

2. #2 Johnny Blazed, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    damn dude the space case is 80-100$ thats crazy thought the rasta looked cooler tho liked the jamacian colors how much is that one all found was a pic?

3. about the same price idk bout the quality though

4. space case is great i have the large 2p and the thing is a fucking brick super high quality space case is a really good brand they do cost more but you simply can't beat the quality

5. Have a 4 pc space case and it's great. If you have the money for it, go for it. Has a kief chamber which is fun. Mine collects a lot of kief without coins just shake around.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Okay... so:

Space Case vs Cosmic Case (which I've actually heard are the original SC makers, and ever so slightly superior to SC) vs Santa Cruz Shredder. 

The CC vs SCS is the problem I'm having now due to a $30 USD price difference. 

7. Space case large size , never look back

8. I would go with the space case just because of their notoriety for being extremely durable and reliable