Sanctuary Gardens - Minions and Monsters

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SG1, Dec 3, 2014.

1. That was the same thought process I had in mind when I let my bio diesels go so long before training any of them. Good to know I'm on the right track!

2. Some GFBA nanners :devious: gonna save these for a rainy day :D

Attached Files:

3. I want that cut of Cookies for breeding.. Man I have seen some crazy crazy stuff come out of it. I want in on that action.. Purps cooks? Fuck yes.

4. Thank you SG, appreciated!

5. Using your allusion to Occam's Razor to further coalesce my system, I've arrived upon an alternative design that bows to the wisdom of your insight.  Already in position with equipment on hand, I've organized matching scenarios to augment the HID that only require swapping out the MH for the HPS and flipping a switch at the first of  the month.  The observation about mylar wasn't overlooked, just not in the budget to outlay any further cash at this time.  Again, my thanks for the taking the time to respond in a thoughtful manner.

Heya Cman...how about some shiny gift wrapping paper from the Dollar store.

imma cheap ol' bastard :laughing:

7. Ah yeah!!! Back in the minion family!!
    Starting some of these tomorrow
    [​IMG]

8. :smoke: y digs this a lot  :metal:

9. Speaking of nocturnal I'll give an update on my nocturnal pheno hunt.

As you know from my previous updates. Seeds were dropped. 5/6 came to play. 2 were dudes in veg #3 & #4. #1 was an unsexed male that eventually had to be removed from bloom.

#2 was a beautiful structure responded well to topping and LST. Long slender buds with wicked frost befitting of something bread by "the dark lord"

Today I harvested the sativa leaning #2 pheno I had today. This was the one with the terrible vegetative preflowering on my clone so no cuts survive this one. Smells like Vick's Vaopr rub with a small faint twang of fruit/berry
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425009869.201676.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425011109.380051.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425011182.433754.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425011203.868205.jpg

Here is my indica leaning #5 pheno. This one is in week 4 of bloom cycle but this pic was 2 days ago. This one is all Blueberry muffins. Ive picked up others wafts from it but mostly like dank blueberry bread. Hopefully that is the beginning of some color expression that were seeing. I have a beautiful clone of this pheno in veg phase now.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425010090.232348.jpg

Here she is Nocturnal #5. This pic was earlier in the week, Monday, Tuesday maybe. She's since exploded with growth and now stands taller than her sister and genetic copy I have in a 1g pot.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425010209.148332.jpg

The clone you see above is going back to the person who gave me the 6 nocturnal seed. It's only fair. I do believe he has some other SG gear in his stock that I will trade this clone for. I do believe he mentions something called Ravnus. What can the minions tell me about Ravnus and her qualities? Thanks for any info in advance.

Peace and Love Minions,
    Tokin

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425010707.233779.jpg

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

10. Also curious on what to expect from ravnus.... And Kraken!

11. #1392 SG1, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015

Ravnus is bred 2 ways.
    Dionysus HJ cut x Overlord(Halo x Dark Queen)
    Dionysus #1(my cut) x Overlord
    Both have great phenos grown so far and worth your efforts.

Smells range from grapey to locker room funk.
    Stone is above average, with the taller phenos having the densest bud.

Ravnus above ^^^^^
    Kraken is bred from the same male as spawned Khalisi, which has gotten Ironhead a good representation of the line.
    Kraken = Dark Goblin(Goblin Girl x Blackwater) X The Purps (male)
    Dark Goblin was a grapey flavor fest with heavy GG traits.
    Very few of these has made it to flower, but I expect these to be some very stoney and delicious buds.

12. Well lookie what just got put out..

[​IMG]

13. he just said that it was overlord x dion which was aquamarine dream x the purps. Didn't say what cut of dion was was used. I know it's a long shot but...you know the blade, any chance you remember which breeding he acquired?

The genetics sounds great. I look forward to seeing his stock on Sunday and taking a pick to hunt. Somebody's gotta do it and if he won't drop them then I sure as shit will. Some golden SG gems growing nothing but dust in there just biding their time waiting to be unleashed upon the world. Whether it be ravnus or any other Line, anything SG is welcome in my garden.

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

14. #1395 dlsmokes, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    Oh and I posted on someone's house about overpowering issues, but I can't remember who, or where.

So if y'all don't mind...post something. I have a Noc that's got a lot of pistils everywhere. I also saw someone say they chopped the plant with the issues.

I want to know why?

15. Not sure which Rav you have.
    If not marked D-1, then it's HJ cut Rav.
    Both are relatively equal.

16. Why would anyone chop a plant with too many pistols?
    Never heard of such a thing.
    Nothing wrong with a white afro.

17. Hey man

I just stopped by to catch up! Love what you do brother! My The Purps are looking good. I'm stoked for this pheno hunt!

18. A scowl thrown by the Minion's King
    for insights that you're offering
    It seems such an unlikely thing
    perhaps I'm just imagining
    from outside of the Goblin Ring
    did I alone perceive this sting?

19. Nope mee too lol. I'm not sure, and that why I was asking. Maybe by "preflowering issues" they meant no pistils. Wouldn't that just be a male though. IDK

I have seen it typed before, many x's. Last week I did chime in on a typo, but my question got lost.