Sanctuary Gardens - Minions and Monsters

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SG1, Dec 3, 2014.

1. I absolutely will :) and thank you!
    ~ poke

2. If it was anyone else you damn right.... I gots drive for days, and will scratch till I'm dead, and even then they betta hope I don't come back as bad ass Bison or something :laughing:

I'd turn my belly up, and follow yiur lead any day of the month ;) know that :metal:

Deserve my respect, and you damn sho gonna get it to the fullest!

GCOSG WE ALL WE GOT!

:cry:  X  :love:  = :laughing:

:smoke:  X  :ey:  = :metal:

4. Very lucky kid.. I need to find me someone like that..

5. The day will come. Choose the right path. Its not for the money, its about the plant.

6. One more week and I will be tossing some Dark Bitches in
    To their 12hrs if Darkness to do the Evil Dance Of funk. BCDs,
    K2s, Jihads, and UK..see what my ID LED will do compared
    To last yrs OD

Got my attention :metal:

UK still an ugly witch fingered bitch?

8. Yeah not so good lookin lol. But I dugout the PDP for her
    Neem shower, looking nice I am going to top/clone her and toss
    Her in too.

9. Dark Goblin in purple and green outside winter colors..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Fuck that girl looks happy as shit. Its eating up all the light it can. Lovely colours

11. Nocturnal #1 getting purple nice structure has a strong purple smell to her gunna be a fat girl
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422568710.189149.jpg
    MCD #2 the "purple truck stop" pheno, reeks of nasty purple Diesel super dark ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422568905.505670.jpg
    And a 28 grams of skunkberry pressed ice water hash cannoli made by yours truly ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422568980.106445.jpg
    Gunna go test this cannoli out talk to you dudes later..

12. #1054 SG1, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015

:ey:  I like me a fat girl with structure, :love:  But Damn! If she needs a walker, kinda takes the fun outta the chase. :hide:
    :laughing:    You better get the Geritol tea ready for her, maybe a treadmill. :laughing:

Man! That cannoli looks like some apple butter rollups that Gramma used to make.

Shit was sooo good!

13. #1055 dlsmokes, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    Fat bitches pay like they weigh!But they hard to lift.... I'm short :laughing:

14. Geritol tea... Lmao

This hash tastes like fruit and yogurt parfait. So good. My next batch should be even better I think I might have the kinks ironed out for sure.

15. Dark Goblin #1. A wide girl! Practically trainer herself. She grew out then up and everything sort of stayed even. She's got a few sticking up though...
    1422672897562.jpg

She's got this "purple stems" thing going on....not at all worried about it though cause she's super healthy!
    1422672990389.jpg

How's this for healthy!! Though I had a damn rat under there when I first saw shit!! Sobered me right up. :lol:
    1422673083937.jpg

16. I still CAN"T see photo's mannnnn :mad:

17. dont use tapatalk

18. I woke my wife up laughing at this and got a super nasty go to hell look. :laughing: