Sanctuary Gardens - Minions and Monsters

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SG1, Dec 3, 2014.

1. I so wish I would have asked questions when I was putting my bloom room together. My subfloor would have been different, maybe a lot of things. It really doesn't pay to be so stubborn that you end up with less than if you had just asked a few things.
    And that says a lot coming from me cause I've always felt that I could do anything, didn't need nobody's help with nothing. Maybe it's getting soft as I age, or it could be the first signs of wisdom. Go figure huh?

2. With the proper exhaust system, you can maintain temps fairly well.
    Good exhaust and air flow will eliminate the need for CO2.
    CO2 is usually needed for closed systems with recycled air.
    Humidity and cooling needs will be seasonal and used to supplement exhaust when needed.
    Your 120vt circuits should handle all sub systems.

3. Ok right on! All thats left is the t5s and probably 5 600s for the 10x10 big veg area. Will the 120v run those?

4. 120v can run those although if you run the 600's on 220v you can save a lot of power.

GG4#4 x Khalisi #2 day 35
    [​IMG]

5. Hey Tea. Now that girl is all sparkled up and dressed to kill. Nice looking flower.

6. Goblin Queens....
    1448775684277.jpg
    1448775706725.jpg
    1448775748914.jpg

1448775788379.jpg
    1448775823427.jpg

1448775848445.jpg

1448775980057.jpg
    1448776001865.jpg

Uhmmm.....apparently I'm more baked than I realize cause I forgot to take pics of #4. I can't multi task for shit when I get high, lol.. I'll get it next round. :D

1448776265041.jpg
    1448776293517.jpg

That's all of em...Happy Thanksgiving blades. I hope it was blessed one for all.

7. can't wait til I have the space to run a nice room like that, cuz I see the vert bulb as the way I'd go if I really had the space you guys do. The spot I have now is already too big lol and I'm slowly expanding and the wife keeps getting redder and redder in the face. I'm sure most of you know the look

8. 120vt ? Not hardly. You would need 2 dedicated 15 amp, 120 circuits to handle it.

9. Lady Oblivion

Attached Files:

10. That Lady O has some real tight internodal spacing. Mine are like that too. I'm wondering what will happen when they reach the preflower stretch.

11. Willie, if you plan to use the smaller space as a veg space later on, the don't waste time and effort trying to share the larger space as flower and veg now. You will need to split the room some how and lightproof for a temporary solution. Don't shrink your flower space, I have heard of folks putting up a "sliding" wall, so as they could expand they would push the wall back for more space.

Decide what you want the finished spaces to be, then like SG says, 1 thing at a time. Get power in there and don't be afraid to go big here, it's way more efficient to do this right the first time, and done right.

Good luck

PEACe

12. Yes very tight. I haven't seen one any tighter.. won't be much of a stretch I'm sure and it's will be some cola building block I'm sure!
    Much love RB!

13. Back at you Looper

14. Preciate it homie. The smaller of the two rooms is going to be a hangout smoke spot. Established that with the house owner. Just because you walk in from the back of the house and its visible to some folks so i wouldn't wanna be creeping in there at night and if anyone saw have them wondering why the sun was in my buddies basement. (Illegal as fuck here btw)

So i want to have the first room setup like a "man cave" or something with some extra storage if needed so when you walk in it looks normal and have a couch and TV and stuff

The 20x20 is plenty for me and my needs for everything. It will be split in to 3 parts. Two 10x10s for flower. Then either another two 10x10s one for veg then other for clones/seedlings/storage

With that space I'll be able to pull 5x more than i expected. Gotta think. I thought i was working with like a 10x6 and a 10x10.

20x20 and 20x15 a wholeeeeeee hell of a lot more than that.

Only thing i thought about was having a 10x10 veg area enough to keep a good perpetual going with two 10x10 flower rooms?

15. Nice, I didn't catch the fact you have that much room. Would love to have the hang out space, might make trimming better.

What size girls do you plan to flower, that would determine if I wanted one or two flower spots. For me I am limited on numbers to be legal, so larger girls have been my pleasure, and those ladies want space. If it wasn't a numbers game then I would have two rooms full of the cute small ladies. Good luck and hope to see some bud shots in the near future.

PEACe

16. It's just beginning Jay, how many weeks did Sg say that was 9-10? lol

17. Goblin Ladies are sweet looking. They are going to be frosted up by the end! //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png

18. Good morning master and minions have a kick ass day