Sanctuary Gardens - Minions and Monsters

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SG1, Dec 3, 2014.

1. So healthy, praying to the light go. Looking good jay

2. 4 of a kind.
    1448433244995.jpg

With a kicker!
    1448433282053.jpg

3. Goblin queen? That is a beautiful plant! I love those fat ass indicas! Nice work Jaymu!

4. It's nice to see you all showin off your plants. They're looking great. Hell I like em all, not just the flowers. But the seedlings and veggers too. Good work you guys, keep it up.

5. Some Powdery Mildew.. Over crowding as the next cycle veggers get big enough to set out and a missed week of IPM was all it takes..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With so much of my grow outside there is no way to win but I like to keep it at bay better then this..
    Everybody out of the shed for some Green Cure.. Weekly treatments keep it cleaner then this.. LOL
    BNW

6. What is your ipm? I hear actinovate works well. Supposedly there are some bugs you can get that eat PM as well

7. Ok master, check it out.. I know 100% now that it's my fault lol. Here is the deal, I planted 4 of each of my Gardens Gear i got from SeedBay. Only 1 remains That gorgeous Lady Oblivion..
    It's because of my own idiocy that this happened
    I'm new to growing and new to the irons method. In all those starter cups, I put VAM powder in the bottom( now I know it's only for transplant). They grew perfect, but as soon as that long taproot hit VAM, they died off. It really pains me. I thought I knew what I was doing.

This same thing happened with my Bohdi Seeds. The Lazy Lightnings. Planted 4 in coco solos, and 3 in rockwool /hydroton solo starters for hydroponics.. The only 1 left in coco, all three planted in rockwool are happy and healthy..

I lost 3 Goblin God's
    3 M.C.D.
    2 Lady Oblivion

And other gear lost is
    1 sour diesel.
    1 Cookie wreck

And one of my own creations Bertha's Travels(Loops Froots)
    Dreams I guess..

Sooo, vermiculite? Rapid rooters? What to do options are endless, I'm fully tempted to just start em all in rockwool till they grow enough for transplant to a bucket.. And if all else fails, I can still murder some Bubble buckets.

8. I'm right there with you loop. I've been too broke to buy new soil supplies. Ive been using my outdoor mix on my indoor...it's amended very heavily. My soil got too dry a few days ago and 90% of my garden got burnt. Not sure what will survive but I may lose over 40 plants. :(

9. Oh man, that's poo Tea.. I'm sure we will be stronger in the end, knowing what we know now my man

10. "Life is an ongoing experiment, the moment the experimenting ends life itself ends".

It sucks that it happened, but it only gives me more knowledge in the end.

11. LADYOBLIVION she is 4 weeks and 1 day into flowering
    PB240595.JPG PB240596.JPG
    PB240597.JPG
    PB240598.JPG
    PB240599.JPG

12. Gilman, da killa

13. Loop you sure it was the VAM? The reason I ask is because I've put a touch in the soil with the seed and no problems. But I do it right where I bury the seed. Now tbh I don't know if sitting at the bottom of the pot with all the moisture would create a problem or not, but it is food for thought.

14. Gonna have to second this, I plant my taproots in coco with a sprinkle of vam in the hole and not a problem yet with that wombo combo.

15. When I transplant my Cube clones. I lay a small pile of Vam on the table spray the cube and lay it roots and all in the VAM on all sides and plant in Silly Soil. They fricken take off. It wasn't the VAM.