Sanctuary Gardens - Minions and Monsters

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SG1, Dec 3, 2014.

1. What a slippery slope, I think I got all the active mold, just want a second opinion on this patch being clean.

[​IMG]

2. #7342 cabinetman, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
    Don't see any mold there ..... But I do see some sort of buggy...dead center under swollen calyx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aphid maybe??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. #7343 12valve, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
    Great spot, lol. Thankfully my garage is sectioned off so I don't mind bringing outdoor plants in at night.

4. Me too. I think thatd a thrip

5. Lixx reporting from the field here..

I got my Pimp Daddy Purps P-1 after the chop. Day 190. Yeah... That's right.. 190...105 veg/85 flower....

A bit of a runt I guess. She did everything slow. Took her forever to get any size in veg and nearly as long to finish in flower.... But the buds look good!

These pictures are fresh after the trim, not dried... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444340253.904714.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444340268.795178.jpg

I won't get much but it seems dank... I'll run more than 1 seed of it next time to get some variety and run a better example maybe.. I'm just honored and glad I have had the opportunity to run it in the first place. Thank me'lord!

6. Nice chunks L!

7. Just a sign of good health

8. I blasted today for my kid.
    A week ago he came over with his trim and rejected bud.
    At least 15 lbs total.
    I dry sifted it with my tumbler extractor, took me 5 days to recover 1.5 lbs of nice hash/keif.
    There was approximately 1lb of bud, which I froze and ground up.
    I then added all the hash in with the bud and mixed it together.
    Packed my 2lb extract tube perfectly.

Got enough to pack 5 shelves in my oven.
    I'm thinking 3/4 lb recovered, but won't know until I finish.

Attached Files:

9. Great harvest Lixx

Buds looking dank! can only get better with the cure

SG that set up is bad ass looking, nothing safer than blasting outside. Perfect fit for the 2 #.

10. 12valve if you get yourself a blacklight mold will show up under it. I've seen it with my own eyes. I'm not sure if all molds will show, but some definately do. HTH

11. Rendering the oil:

1st I grab about 10 big shoots of rosemary and strip the leaves off onto the table, you can dry it out, but you don't have to if you're in a hurry. If you hold one end of a rosemary shoot, the leaves will easily all strip off if you pinch with 2 fingers and slide them all the way to the end of the shoot. You want about 2-3 ounces of leaves & you can do more just make sure to cover all of it in the crock pot with oil in the next step. I take a crock pot, it's a ceramic pan that sits snug inside a warming case, drop the stripped rosemary leaves into the bottom of the crock pot, cover them completely with either grape seed oil or olive oil, both work well, and cook them on med to high for 3-4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours, once again if you're in a hurry you can shorten the length of time down to 1/2-2 hours on high. A lower temp and longer interval will yield a more potent oil. Simply strain the leaves out of the oil using a hand held steel fine screen colander found at any grocery store, use coffee filters in a pinch. OK, congratulations you've got your oil now! You should have as much oil as you used oil from the first step roughly. So if you poured in 60 ounces of oil, you got 60 ounces of rosemary oil now! That's enough to last a long long time!

OK here's the mix part:

When spraying this on your plants, use an electric atomizer for best coverage and effect . Take 1 ounce of rosemary oil, you should have 40-100 ounces of concentrated oil, you'll know if you did it right because it will smell like delicious rosemary. To 1 gallon of clean water. In your 1 Ounce shot glass, throw a couple of drops of Lemon Joy to emulsify and YOU MUST SHAKE THE ATOMIZER AFTER SEALING, and shake frequently during the application as well. I think using Protekt will achieve similar results. DO NOT APPLY THIS MIXTURE UNDER LIGHT, there is a small content of oil which will sheen the leaves and magnify your lights and quickly burn your leaves! Apply under light, right when they are shutting off, or in darkness.

Application:

MIX WELL! This won't work until you actually MIX the solution inside the sealed atomizer chamber!

Make sure to completely cover your plants with this stuff from the undersides especially, the signs of spider mites are little white dots and tiny creatures crawling UNDER your leaves! They love to be in the hardest to reach places of your grow so make sure to get those places especially well. Drench them, the stuff is FREE! I will take this stuff, and right out of the atomizer spray it on my hand and lick it off my hand to demonstrate to my friends how safe it is, but even though the plants transpire and quickly process the oils off the leaves, if you get crazy and get it on the panda wrap, use SIMPLE GREEN to easily remove it from that and any glass surfaces like the glass under your lights!

Frequency:

If you have an infestation right now, spray once a day for 4 days, then every other day for a week. Then twice a week for 2 weeks, and finally once a week for maintaining once all signs of live mites and their damage have stopped. Spider mites hibernate so you will see them again most likely if you don't do a weekly maintaining spray. NEVER SPRAY UNDER LIGHT! unless the light is about to turn OFF. And remember to store your rosemary oil in a cool area preferably in a glass or ceramic ramikin with a tupperware sealable top. You can cut back on the mixture to conserve oil, possible 20-30 ml per gallon, a little more than half a shot glassfull per gallon, but it will not have the same effect as a good one ounce to one gallon mix.

FUN FACTS!

This stuff is completely non-toxic and EDIBLE! You can get it on your skin or on the walls. Clean Up is a little work on the elbows, otherwise, easy to manage. This spray will kill DOUBLE SPOTTED SPIDER MITES on contact! If you see tiny spider webs before you spray, make sure to look close and see the little bastards crawling along them, after you spray, the spider mites will literally be frozen DEAD on the webs, hanging there as if someone strung them up with a sweet little spider mite noose.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383846-Cali%27s-Corner

12. Looks delice lixx. Good work !

13. thank you very much cali.

can i do the same with lavender ? and would you add them together or just do 2 batches ?

14. not sure on the lavender. I would see how many essential oil lavender drops people are adding then Google rendering lavender oil

15. #7356 donothinggardening, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    great write-up cali smoker. added to my notes. thank you!

16. i actually pulled it from another thread here on the city a long time ago when I had mites and was doing research. There is more to it. I have a bunch posted various places on them including here. There is a bit more to that post, I will PM u the whole thing and if you'd like the additional info on mites just let me know. That goes for everybody, if you need it I'll pm u or you can use the search function in this thread

17. Hello Lord and Minions

Hope yall having a funky Friday, I work tomorrow so no fun for me, but I did sprout 3 out 6 Lady Oblivion.

Had 4 on paper towel and 2 in a shot glass. The one that sprouted were in paper towel.

Will check on the rest when I get back.

18. Who loves purple weed? I do.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]