Sanctuary Gardens - Minions and Monsters

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SG1, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Fucking thank god! WE HAVE MY FIRST FEMALE NOC! This is awesome.

Thanks SG!

2. #3462 Pakalolo, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015

You answered that before I got to but here is 2 closeups of early sex traits.

Male
    [​IMG]

Female
    [​IMG]

3. #3463 Lumperfan, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    Awesome pics Pak! Always love your pics, thanks for sharing!

4. Those are some really sharp close ups what's your setup

5. @SG1

You work hard for what you have, I don't see it as being cheap, I see it as getting your money's worth!!

6. was wondering if any of you fine fellows or felines use one of those new fan dangled de-humidifiers..Peliter technology...no moving parts and if so .please leave me a quote  on it's performance..thank you so much..the rain is relentless this year..the humidity soaks right thru
    the old building like a SIP  and it's just no good for my craft..speaking of witch..it's pouring down again

7. SG!
    I have a few Pimp Daddys popped and a few weeks from flower
    Can I ask what these will smoked like?
    I seeing a lot of Indica in them, are they mostly Indica?
    They are very nice  Anyonewho can provide a smoke report  Greatly Appreciated
    Thanks 

8. Sounds good SG. that clears it all up

9. 3 Mcd 1432826412492.jpg
    KRAKIN newly lstd some more 1432826427047.jpg

Moko loko 1432826440679.jpg

10. also has tho do with the age of the product. A lot of times I've found that the older stuff doesn't turn into anything but, what I call, goo. It's not bad it's just not pretty to the eye.

11. In celebration of a very successful last run of Khalisi flower, I decided to do a dab off the slap of my last run with Honey.
    I can honestly say that I didn't enjoy such a potent smoke.
    I felt like I way over indulged on edibles, luckily it only lasted 2 hours followed with an incredible craving for Chinese food.
    I don't think I'll be dabbing anymore.

This is the before pic, right from my collection pot.

[​IMG]

After a 2 day purge.
    This is the top patty here.

[​IMG]

This is the bottom left.

[​IMG]

And bottom right.

[​IMG]

I think that this is one of the easiest things I've ever done.
    Only so many variables, kinda like electrical wiring, it's either right or wrong.

I recovered 268 grams off the last 2 pound run.
    An unprecedented 29% recovery. 
    I did 4 runs this time instead of the normal 3 runs, raising my recovery rate from 24% to 29%.
    Early feedback has my extracts, whether wax/crumble or shatter, at a high quality level.

Took me 5 years to become a reasonable grower, nice to become a reasonable blaster in 5 weeks.

Speaking of growing, I'm gonna grab a few budshots tomorrow.
    Let everyone know I still got my grow on.
    G'nite all [​IMG]

12. Concentrate is looking good my man and nice return best I ever got so far was 16% return But if your doing over ten your on point and I'm guessing you were doing nug runs. Why no slick pads or trays???? Parchment I don't like to use anymore too easy to rip and too messy.

13. Also are you flipping the patty after two days and purging further you will be surprised how much tane might still be in there still after flipping. If your still getting bubbles under vacuum it still needs purging I find four to five days to be best.

14. Sorry you didn't enjoy the dabs man that's all I medicate with anymore smoking weed is barbaric haha.

15. I have hated all the dabs I've had but I just think the person doesn't know what their doing. I had one good experience at Ren Fair it was great but have only tried dabs a hand full of other times and every time I thought it was awful. I just medicate with my buds and some hash or kief. I think I'm gonna make cannacaps with this harvest.

16. Sorry to hear that I think I would chalk it up to most people not doing a proper job creating the concentrate as in using poor quality butane and not purging properly. I think a four to five day purge is proper and I use a triple refined n-butane that is 99.9998% pure so no mystery oils or nothing in it. Made in the USA too which I'm much happier about that Korean stuff is questionable at best.

17. @SG1 I think it's pretty awesome how you manage to do all that stufd. Those dabs look amazing and yet the is still a bud update around the corner.
    Can't wait!

I think there is a bday boy waiting to rise from the grave pretty soon...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #3478 SickBoy., May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
    @SG1

Wow! Those slabs look so tasty! I personally love taking dabs, I know it's good product when I take my first dab and instantly start sweating. I realize in my area it's only the younger generation who enjoy the dabs. But it's not for everyone. But my heart is in growing and the flowers I produce. My hat is off to you once again. It took you 5 years to become decent, it's taken me almost 10 get where I am. And you know what? My grow has gotten better 10 fold just This past year that I've been apart of Grass City, it's people like you @SG1 that keep this train a moving.

Keep taking it to the stars my Dark Lord!!

19. Us Old guys 
    Always stick to Flowers

20.  the only thing i don't like about BHO is...a million cheap young dopes are just blasting
    the shit right back into the atmosphere..not even blinking an eye on the destruction they are doing..rant over