Sanctuary Gardens - Minions and Monsters

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SG1, Dec 3, 2014.

It's people like me that fuck up shit.
    Just throw money at it, without formal education.
    Pretty quickly turns into the wild west, Ooops! It's already the wild west.

Eventually, the very best labs, "With Proper Training" and "Accepted practices"
    will put all the wanna-be's out of bizness.
    Pretty quick we'll see lots of lab equipment for sale cheap.

I'll just go with the flow for now, until the labs either get it right or go outta bizness.

That's a beautiful thing.   Hope she meets your expectations.

3. Definately need me some-a that shit!

4. #2724 dlsmokes, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    Fellow minions [​IMG] ...WEVE GOT NEW OFFSPRING FROM THE PIT
    I had a half shitty 420 yesterday, and 1 thing made it all better. 
    Some ass broke the window in my living room. I came running to my Lady's scream, and noticed a severed pigs head laying in the middle of the floor. The note had a bloody baggie, and said

"You were late, and nobody has time for that shit. Hell waits for no bitch"  In the baggie...

Hellion
    Mass FX
    Lady O'blivion
    Sacari
    PDP
    Goblin God
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ugh huh Id say that just about made up for my day, the window, and the carpet clean. [​IMG]
    1ST TO BE WET ON THE PORCH LADY O'BLIVION

SANCTUARY GARDENS BITCH!

5. Great Yield SG!

Got kraken in the water. Waiting for this sea monster to be released from its shell. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Ugh just like the prisons.. We all see how well that shit works.. Like it or not it's going to be money that makes anyone (state or federal) put proper procedures and quality control into effect as law before any privately owned labs do more than they have too..

7. That's some serious shit bro.. Sounds like your involved with some ignorant ass fool maybe..? I used to fuck with a lot of bad people but I changed everything and got rid of all the weeds around me so I could grow feel me?

8. Well i JUST got shot in the back with 4 bullets..i screamed like a bitch as i pulled them out one by one..ARRRRRRRRRRHGGGGGGGGGGGG

4 bullets  Thank You Sir was a great 4/21 lol

Attached Files:

9. Wait a minute was that all well thought out dramatized update..? Now I feel silly..

10. #2730 twist14me, Apr 21, 2015
    You guys are funny.  Earlier, I'm reading about a window breaking.  Cut off pig's head.  I had to read it like 3 times... I'm like WTF?!?!?!

And now you're getting shot in the back.  HAHAHA!  At least he wasn't shooting blanks!

11. I'm with you.  I had to keep re-reading it.  I'm thinking damn.... dude better get everything out of his house.  Shits about to go down.  I feel pretty lame.  LOL!

12. Arrgghh!  I'm impatient as crap.

What to drop next:
    Minion city diesel
    Halo BX4
    Pimp Daddy purps

[SIZE=13.3333330154419px]This morning I planted 5 seedlings of Nocturnal.  19 other beans are soaking in a wet towel.  Without knowing how many may be a dud, mutant or a male...... I'm bugging out.  LOL![/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.3333330154419px]I really wanted to remain under 21 plants in total.  This does not look like it's gonna initially work out while trying to sift through what's viable or not.  Soooooo, what to drop next?  [/SIZE]

13. #2733 dlsmokes, Apr 21, 2015
    Hellllllllllllllllla funny!
    I'm like damn how do I explain... I was going to type "what happens in the DARK stays in the DARK", but that was just more Minion mumob, jumbo, and then I thought "Its Dark Code" you know instead of Morse code, but that was just more code, lmao.

Then you posted again.... I was like wheeeeeeeew :laughing:

How do you explain the unexplainable ;)

It's cool, shows you care :)

14. The dark side is strong w me.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429649478.928835.jpg

15. You wouldn't by any chance have experience in aviation engineering would ya?? :lol:

Shit...you had me going too!

I explain the unexplainable by talking in circles until people get bored and move on....like a skilled politician. :D

16. Hey hey I have formal training as an aviation maintenance technician! We don't all just throw parts at problems till they are fixed!

17. I was in school with a lot of people who didn't even know what a fucking torque wrench or rivet gun was though... Scares me even now to fly..

I know that you and honey have experience to go all caveman on testing. If you ever need a third opinion I've been training for over 40 years. I know the good stuff when I smoke it. [​IMG][​IMG]

19. 20+ years as a tech and now sitting on the opposite side of the desk with "brainiacs".....yes we do. :lol::lol: We just use fancy terms, tax dollars and revisions to make it sound good, lol.

20. I know I've been scarce lately but I'm still humming around. My Nocturnal pheno goes into bloom for round 2 in about 3 weeks.

I also acquired some pollen from a MCD male yesterday. Today I dusted branches on my grape kush #1 female and chronic thunder female. Should be good fun as I've never made any seeds before. :)

Hope all is well SG. Nice work on the tent dude. Although you didn't hold up to your usual GPW standard this is still only your first run with Mh and led combo. Should you choose to do it again I can see that number increasing.

Anyways cheers minions.

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html