Sanctuary Gardens - Minions and Monsters

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SG1, Dec 3, 2014.

1. How's everyone of the minions this evening

2. Well I'm finally recovering from a 2 week flu. Hot sweats and puking with a side of fuzziness. Worse yet. I can't get baked.

3. Well that just sounds like the shits right there

4. Canna capsules, ftw!

5. #2025 jerryg420, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    When is it time to give up on a beaner? Pic is after a five day germ. 3 outta four have sprung . 1 of the two Khalisi .

Attached Files:

6. I'd give it a few more days

7. #2027 STIGGY, Apr 1, 2015
    Just Got some new Beans woohooo​
    [​IMG]
    should go nicely with the Kraken​

8. #2028 STIGGY, Apr 1, 2015
    There's a way to roll the seed to slightly crack it. but I never had to do it
    Maybe someone will chime in 
    Sanding the edge will sometimes help pop them too

Are you using a heat mat or have it ontop of a warm electronic device?
    They do need warmth to pop

9. Here's the stubborn Lil fucker that I had to operate on and cut to open. I've actually been a clumsy shit and dropped her on her head twice but with all things considered, seems to be hangen tough. It's a freebie northern light blue from delicious . Seems like a nice cross.

Attached Files:

10. I don't think it's environmental simply because the other three that are in the exact same atmosphere are taking off. I keep my seedlings on plates which are placed on ballasts which keeps them nice and cozy. I've never sanded or rolled a seed before. Honestly, i don't think I've ever heard of it either

11. I've heard of someone throwing their beans into a small box lined with sandpaper and jiggling them around a bit; I think I'm gonna start doing that with hard to crack beans

12. Google it there is tons of info
    like I said I never had to but have read some on GC that have
    Good Luck
    Jerry are you a roofer can I PM you

13. I think it's @jerry111165 that's a roofer ?

14. Look up, 'scarification botany' or horticulture instead of botany. Seed stratification is using cold periods to facilitate germination.

15. The other Jerry buddy.

Chef

16. OK chef Thanks
    Jerry if you do every see this can you please PM me if you get a chance
    Thanks Much
    I would really appreciate it
    Stiggy

17. #2037 PsypherE, Apr 1, 2015
    Check AugestWests thread! Here's there pretty often! Or maybe in his no bottles organic thread but I'm not sure if he's as frequent there!

Edit: I see you've already been over there lol! Hope you get ahold of him!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

18. Hey SG, can you tell me what the difference is, if there is a difference, between the pups and mendo purp.?
    It was my understanding that BC took Mendo which was clone only and got it into seed form.  Not sure of I
    got that right or if there's actual truth to the story but was curious what different characteristics they represent.
    Both in breeding and smoke.  personally I've smoked the mendo purple and was in love. I once had what was
    supposed to be "the pups" from BC and it was ...OK.  Not sure if it was the grower or strain but definitely a
    noticeable difference. Given that you seem to have a passion regarding these specific Genetics, maybe you
    can explain their differences?

19. #2039 SG1, Apr 1, 2015
    This is a post I placed in Ironheads thread.

20. This looks like the kalisi that will make it to a od spot.
    This one is just starting to crown, but it's got a great peppery floral smell( don't know if that makes sense). This one is already putting on some color very beautiful plant.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427911910.509095.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427911953.958074.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427912196.271966.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427912238.577642.jpg