Sanctuary Gardens - Minions and Monsters

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SG1, Dec 3, 2014.

1. #2001 STIGGY, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

Caught the guy blushing when I lifted up his skirt.
    [​IMG]

3. I won't be messing with any added adulterants.
    I'll leave those things for others.
    Clean pollen only for best results.
    I have no prefered phase of pollen collecting.
    More like just getting enough for current and future breeding's.
    Get what I need and get rid of the male.

• Like Like x 1
  4. When using a sulfer burner on your plants do you want to run it 2 hours w/o exhaust and then evac the air from the room?  Never done it myself so a couple of questions.  Do you need to bag your electronics so no sulfuric acid damage?  Any help would be appreciated.  

tks
    rb 

• Like Like x 1
    My friend has done all the work and all I have contributed is copy and paste the link. Here is some more of his work but not Sanctuary Gardens genetics. You might enjoy checking these out too,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12JO9X7BjF6bb43yE46iQuQxecK44yUJCMk_eQRtUZPw/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dU_PRuOpBE09RY2_jwrIfMCgFCYSSoROaUAoyosfkl4/edit#gid=1778570792

• Like Like x 1
  6. I burn for 4 hrs for a 100 sq ft room.
    3 days in a row, lights and exhaust off.
    I don't purge the space until exhaust kicks on for normal ops.
    I don't have any issues with any equipment from my treatments.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks SG.  Not dealing with pm here.  I'm seeing the beginnings of russet mites.  Been spraying weekly but I'm seeing a couple of plants where their beginning to be a problem.  Bacteria work great when the temps and humidity are right.  But once the humidity drops and temps start to rise it's not so effective.  So I've thought about trying this to see if it works.  UC Davis studies show sulfer to be effective against the little bastards so I'm trying to be creative, so to speak. 

• Like Like x 1
  8. The schedule provided will be your safe range.
    Anymore than that and you risk burning tender new growth.

• Like Like x 1
  9. What a beautiful male!

10. ballsy dude ain't it???

11. Hi Minions! To minimize bugs around my plants, can I spray olive oil on the plants? They are budding and are 3 months old

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. I wouldn't. Insecticidal soap or Spinosad would be my choice

13. Agreed
    Dark Goblin x The Purps

14. #2015 Lumperfan, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Thought of you when I saw this SG...
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427824538.263800.jpg

15. Looks good!

16. #2018 Gold Hill Ganga, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Nocturnal #3 smells like skittles flavored milkshake and juicy fruit gum mmmm ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427836982.674591.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427837000.557127.jpg
    Pimp daddy 1 is the more colorful pheno but less fragrant. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427837073.124008.jpg
    Pimp daddy 2 is not purple at all but way more stinky, what was once the dominate grape candy smell is now only a hint, the purps "funk" as SG describes it has taken over, I can smell PDP 1 from my porch I can't say that about any of the others. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427837242.240785.jpg

17. I just began soaking two Ravin seeds, hoping for ANYTHING remotely resembling neon purps in there!

1427842426559.jpg

18. Good luck dude!