????????Japanese classic car thread????????

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by invinciblejets, Dec 3, 2014.

1. #161 Cannasaurus X, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
    It's Blow off valve sounds like a rattle snake, awesome to hear from an 80's motor.

Ooops double post my bad..

2. Will do i have like over 2k in pictures of car spots. You can say that occupies SOME of my free time. Any specific you would like to see?

3. The infamous 4age. Me and my friend are actually working on a project aw11 mr2. After getting it running and driving we think were gunna need to do a head gasket though . Those 4ages make sweet sweet noices though. You cant get into that car and NOT be smiling ear to ear.

4. Fuck yes. Group b will always be my favorite race class. I also love the st165 all trac celica group b car. The want is real. Gotta say this forum gets better day by day.

5. st165 is my favorite^^^ mostly because I had an st162 so have a soft spot for 4th gens really any toyotas.
    Post any Japanese pics in here or post just post it all in the "random car talk" thread!

6. Yea i do like the 4gc's id love to own a GT-S. And my friends dad owns an st185 all trac. Surprisingly quick when your in the boost.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441301003.447887.jpg

7. Saw this gorgeous early 70s Mazda rotary powered truck at a mountain biking spot. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443982925.064865.jpg

8. wow! now that is a rare sight in the wild!

9. A friend of mine had one of these gt-4's years ago and it destroyed gearbox's regularly.